[Albion] Odsonne Édouard

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
Thanks, that's great as I hadn't seen these stats before.

Makes sense on the XG stat too if every shot has 3.6 players between the ball and the goal. You'll get the odd deflection but 99%of the time it'll be blocked or saved.

I can't remember many 1 on 1s with the keeper. Welbz and Tross goals both cutting in from the right were scored before Citeh had set up properly.

With CH, we defended and hit them on the break with Knocky, Muzza, Solly Isquedo, Lua Lua and so on. We don't see that anymore. Andones goal vs Them being a good example.

Only goes to reinforce what Not Andy Naylor says about the ponderous midfield.

I think it it is very evident we are ponderous with needing the stats, good old ball over the top (or through the defence) needed a lot more often than we use it.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
I’m hardly inventing anything. In fact many others have shared links. You need to get with the times a bit I think. Most transfer news breaks on socials long before they’re officially announced.

I suppose you’re also questioning The Daily Record and all other sources linked in this thread?

Football Insider hours after claiming he’s going are now running a story saying he’s staying!

https://www.footballinsider247.com/...ould-be-set-to-stay-amid-talks-update-pundit/

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel
I’m hardly inventing anything. In fact many others have shared links. You need to get with the times a bit I think. Most transfer news breaks on socials long before they’re officially announced.

I suppose you’re also questioning The Daily Record and all other sources linked in this thread?

I need to get with the times because I’m not sad enough to sit on Twitter searching ‘Edouard Brighton’ every 7.4 seconds so I can post any baseless tweets that take my fancy? No thanks.

The Daily Record article was written by Duncan Castles who is known for being absolutely useless unless the rumour is about a Mendes client. There are literally people who have put transfer sources in to tiers and Castle is almost always in the second lowest (FootballInsider is in the lowest).

It’s not that I don’t understand how football works now, I’m just not sad enough to refresh Twitter constantly and let clearly bullshit rumours run wild in my mind until I can convince myself something is happening. Whenever I see this thread at the top of the Big Board I open it up hoping to see some actual movement and it’s always you posting asinine bollocks. Go out and drink some cider in a park or finger a bird or something. Normal teenager stuff.

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
Whenever I see this thread at the top of the Big Board I open it up hoping to see some actual movement and it’s always you posting asinine bollocks. Go out and drink some cider in a park or finger a bird or something. Normal teenager stuff.

As well as clearly being an unpleasant, miserable man you also appear to have memory or comprehension issues. It’s always me posting news?

Well let’s just scroll up through the thread. Where are the links from me? There are none. Will you do the decent thing and apologise? I doubt it. Go and take it up with the below:

100k followers
0e3d9c1198e1e7bd8702606ede2bc64a.jpg

Sent from my SM-G991B using Tapatalk

“A Brighton source has told Football Insider that talks are underway between both clubs and Edouard’s representatives.

Celtic are likely to have to accept less than £20million for Edouard, who is out of contract next year.”

https://www.footballinsider247.com/...ocial&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1628144049-2

We need this one in early as we’re going to have to wait until sometime in September for Núñez to be fit. [emoji39]

With the likes of Villa & Southampton securing their star strikers, it’s time for us to push this one through.

Some other football insider stories this summer
Arsenal “in advanced talks” to sign Maty Ryan on a permanent transfer, Brighton have “joined race” to sign Matt Grimes, Derby/Rooney are “interested” in signing Shane Duffy, and that Potters position at club is “far from secure” and that they may “join pursuit” for Eddie Howe.

PS : they did tip Ben White to Arsenal !

Aside from all the bickering on this post it seems there is some basis for the rumour.....according to Football Insider

https://www.footballinsider247.com/...n-move-to-sign-celtic-star-edouard-next-week/

TNBA

TTF

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel
As well as clearly being an unpleasant, miserable man you also appear to have memory or comprehension issues. It’s always me posting news?

Well let’s just scroll up through the thread. Where are the links from me? There are none. Will you do the decent thing and apologise? I doubt it.

I hope you brush up on your reading comprehension before you sit your GCSE English exams. I said whenever I open the thread it’s you posting bollocks. I never said it was people posting “news” that was the problem, or that it’s only you posting news. But apart from that, top work.

And I’ll happily take miserable, cheers. Trying to label someone you’ve never met as unpleasant is a stretch though, which is probably good news for you :wink:

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
I hope you brush up on your reading comprehension before you sit your GCSE English exams. I said whenever I open the thread it’s you posting bollocks. I never said it was people posting “news” that was the problem, or that it’s only you posting news. But apart from that, top work.

And I’ll happily take miserable, cheers. Trying to label someone you’ve never met as unpleasant is a stretch though, which is probably good news for you :wink:

But it’s such a dull thing to get upset and angry about. I want you to read back your post and understand why I labelled you unpleasant.

And you put them down but those students sitting down for their GCSEs are probably light years ahead of you emotionally and intellectually, as am I (although not a student and I’m probably older than you think young whipper snapper).

Now please put me on ignore. I’d be delighted to have the likes of you not following my posts.

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel
But it’s such a dull thing to get upset and angry about. I want you to read back your post and understand why I labelled you unpleasant.

And you put them down but those students sitting down for their GCSEs are probably light years ahead of you emotionally and intellectually, as am I (although not a student and I’m probably older than you think young whipper snapper).

Now please put me on ignore. I’d be delighted to have the likes of you not following my posts.

I’ve read back my posts, I see someone who speaks their mind and is probably a bit too grumpy. Unpleasant though? I don’t think you can label someone unpleasant over disagreements on an internet message board. Which, again is probably good news for you when a post labelling you a bellend racked up nearly 40 likes a couple of months ago. Maybe you should worry more about why so many posters see you like that.

As for being light years ahead of me intellectually, I’ll have to take your word for it. After all, you managed to look in to the 4th dimension and find a post where I put down GCSE students, when as far as I can tell I didn’t even mention GCSE students. I can’t compete with that level of intellect, just a shame that such a prodigal talent is being wasted on football rumours really.

Getting so upset over posts on an internet message board doesn’t show much emotional stability, but hopefully you can figure out how to block me using your unmatched brainpower. Until then you’re stuck with me replying to any post I like. :wave:

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel
What’s the benefit of a high post count, carte Blanche on here, respect?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don’t think people care about their post count per say. I think some people use this forum as an online Skinner Box though. Post every thought that crosses your mind, link to every rehashed article, tell everyone you agree with them in the hope that you’ll receive a like or a reply.

A tiny positive reinforcement followed by the smallest dopamine rush known to man but apparently it’s enough for some people to get hooked.

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
I’ve read back my posts, I see someone who speaks their mind and is probably a bit too grumpy. Unpleasant though? I don’t think you can label someone unpleasant over disagreements on an internet message board. Which, again is probably good news for you when a post labelling you a bellend racked up nearly 40 likes a couple of months ago. Maybe you should worry more about why so many posters see you like that.

As for being light years ahead of me intellectually, I’ll have to take your word for it. After all, you managed to look in to the 4th dimension and find a post where I put down GCSE students, when as far as I can tell I didn’t even mention GCSE students. I can’t compete with that level of intellect, just a shame that such a prodigal talent is being wasted on football rumours really.

Getting so upset over posts on an internet message board doesn’t show much emotional stability, but hopefully you can figure out how to block me using your unmatched brainpower. Until then you’re stuck with me replying to any post I like. :wave:

Yes. Everything you’re writing is deeply unpleasant. If you can’t see this you need help.

But you clearly are a fan of me on some level and follow my goings on quite avidly. So I’ll take your infatuation as a compliment of sorts [emoji8]

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel
Yes. Everything you’re writing is deeply unpleasant. If you can’t see this you need help.

But you clearly are a fan of me on some level and follow my goings on quite avidly. So I’ll take your infatuation as a compliment of sorts [emoji8]

In this thread I have said you post asinine bollocks on an internet messageboard. In reply you have purposefully misinterpreted my posts to make a strawman argument to try and attack me with whilst telling me I am an unpleasant, miserable man who is emotionally and intellectually lightyears behind schoolchildren (and yourself, of course). Numerous people appear to agree with my posts whilst you stand alone. I feel you may be projecting so much that we could point you at a wall and present slideshows with you.

Honestly, I hope you’re a child, because out of all the possible options for why you come across like this online being a child/teenager is the nicest one. If you’re not though then I hope whatever has gone wrong in your life to lead you to this point can be rectified.

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
Sorry it is both of you. Your an intelligent person so why do you always argue with people on here and always have to have the last word? I am not having a dig just seems to be you can not let anything go.

The problem is I have a low tolerance for people who are negative, rude or unpleasant. I wish people who had an issue with someone would just put them on ignore.

I am deeply invested as a fan of our club. I enjoy the transfer goings on. I like to see the business we and others do. I enjoy seeing the rumours solidify into big stories. All the gossip, I love it.

If for some reason me talking about transfer rumours or posting a link to Twitter really upsets you that much and makes you angry, please just put me on ignore. It’s not difficult? It’s such a silly thing to get angry about.

Ethelwulf

Apr 6, 2020
West Worthing
The problem is I have a low tolerance for people who are negative, rude or unpleasant. I wish people who had an issue with someone would just put them on ignore.

I am deeply invested as a fan of our club. I enjoy the transfer goings on. I like to see the business we and others do. I enjoy seeing the rumours solidify into big stories. All the gossip, I love it.

If for some reason me talking about transfer rumours or posting a link to Twitter really upsets you that much and makes you angry, please just put me on ignore. It’s not difficult? It’s such a silly thing to get angry about.

I am not angry with you at all. I do not see in my previous post how you could see that as anger. I would not block you as you so post some good stuff to read. I am was only asking why you get into some many verbal rucks on here and always have to have the last word with other posters. Any way I will bid you good night and wish you a very good rest of the evening.

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
I am not angry with you at all. I do not see in my previous post how you could see that as anger. I would not block you as you so post some good stuff to read. I am was only asking why you get into some many verbal rucks on here and always have to have the last word with other posters. Any way I will bid you good night and wish you a very good rest of the evening.

I meant that more to a handful here who seem to get angry at me talking about transfer rumours, not specifically you. (And shame on anyone who endorsed a bullying post further up thread).

Not sure how I can reply to someone without having the last word(?) but thank you Eth. That’s actually quite high praise coming from you. Now I will bow out this thread before a miserablist moans I’m posting too much by replying to you.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports