Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Cricket] ODI Final Australia v England, Perth

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
At least at one set down Murray is still in the tennis!

Still going to watch England in our national game rather than a scottish tennis player. :)

This channel nine coverage is woeful though, I am not in the best mood anyway but they are not making this any more enjoyable.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Think we can safely assume that England will not win the world cup this time (again).

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
We were absolute tripe and what the hell is Bopara doing in an England shirt.
He is crap, why have they stopped Root from bowling, he has taken one day wickets and he hasn't bowled a single ball in this tournament.
I thought that getting rid of Cook was going to make it all roses, we are absolute s****.
Other teams look more hungry and better skilled, I really don't get Bopara's inclusion, unless he has a video of the chairman of selectors s******g a donkey.

inland seagull

Aug 7, 2010
Northampton
I can only see South Africa getting anywhere near Australia in this World Cup, they have power in every area, explosive batting right down the order and Johnson Starc and Hazlewood hurling them down at 150kmh( as well as the likes of Cummings in reserve) its going to take a good side to get anywhere near them

inland seagull

Aug 7, 2010
Northampton
I can only see South Africa getting anywhere near Australia in this World Cup, they have power in every area, explosive batting right down the order and Johnson Starc and Hazlewood hurling them down at 150kmh( as well as the likes of Cummings in reserve) I cant see them being beaten

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here