Odemwingie Yesterday

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
When he came on as a sub near the end of West Brom vs. Sunderland, his first game at the Hawthorns since the Deadline Day performance, he was greeted with boos from a fair amount of the crowd.

If it had been Brighton & Hove Albion instead of West Bromwich Albion, and that exact situation occurred, would you have booed the player on his next Amex appearance?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
When he came on as a sub near the end of West Brom vs. Sunderland, his first game at the Hawthorns since the Deadline Day performance, he was greeted with boos from a fair amount of the crowd.

If it had been Brighton & Hove Albion instead of West Bromwich Albion, and that exact situation occurred, would you have booed the player on his next Amex appearance?

Yes but he was just mis-guided so I am sure it will all blow over.

MICK PATCHAM

Banned
Feb 23, 2013
clues in the title
hes a spanner , a touch of the Ince west ham/man u about it............ booed loudly

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
He might be a bit dense, but if someone offered me a £30k a week pay rise I'd be there like a shot.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Didn't he also slag off West Brom before turning up at Loftus Road? I'm amazed he hasn't been dropped from the squad completely until they get rid of him at the end of the season.

MICK PATCHAM

Banned
Feb 23, 2013
clues in the title
Didn't he also slag off West Brom before turning up at Loftus Road? I'm amazed he hasn't been dropped from the squad completely until they get rid of him at the end of the season.

indeed

danish seagull

Apr 16, 2012
København
No booing, still insist that unless the situation is dire you should never boo your own team or players. Not going to help anyone confidence. He was a tit for what he did but after scoring a couple it'll be fine :)

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Nope.

Might have made jokes about him with the friends I go with, but wouldn't boo.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

:thumbsup:

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
I like to think I wouldn't boo anyone wearing the stripes, if a situation like that were to arise I'd probably just stay quiet when he came on. Wouldn't hate him, wouldn't be impressed, a few good games and, as usual in football, all would be forgiven.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports