Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Odell Offiah

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Hoping that it's just a cautious approach, and Hearts feel that its best for the parent club to deal with the issue.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Bloody hell! Not good - hope whatever it is can be fixed.
The article says he was given the all clear and actually travelled to the game to support his team mates so doesn’t seem to be too serious. I’m sure we’d have been getting him back to Lancing for further tests if there were even any slight concerns with his long term health.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
The article says he was given the all clear and actually travelled to the game to support his team mates so doesn’t seem to be too serious. I’m sure we’d have been getting him back to Lancing for further tests if there were even any slight concerns with his long term health.
Yes, but it's all a bit worrying though, isn't it. Injured is one thing - it happens, but 'taken ill' suggests a different sort of problem. No idea what it is, and the lad said in his interview he wants to keep it as a private matter, so no specuation from me.

Just a bit worrying.............

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Yes, but it's all a bit worrying though, isn't it. Injured is one thing - it happens, but 'taken ill' suggests a different sort of problem. No idea what it is, and the lad said in his interview he wants to keep it as a private matter, so no specuation from me.

Yes it is worrying but given he’s already had the all clear, the club haven’t called him back for further assessment and he attended the game it looks like it’s fairly minor. It could have been nothing more than him feeling a bit unwell but some caution was taken given the previous incident.

All things point to this actually being quite minor thankfully and Sussex Express playing at click bait with the headline etc.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade

No speculation apart from all the rest of your post.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Yes it is worrying but given he’s already had the all clear, the club haven’t called him back for further assessment and he attended the game it looks like it’s fairly minor. It could have been nothing more than him feeling a bit unwell but some caution was taken given the previous incident.

All things point to this actually being quite minor thankfully and Sussex Express playing at click bait with the headline etc.
It could have been a monster hangover, but ....................

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here