Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] October Internationals - Brighton players

Jolly Red Giant

Jul 11, 2015
Yet Connolly was on the pitch at Selhurst in the Premier League relishing Maupay's late equaliser while Molumby has made maybe 2 appearances in the Championship?

Your prediction and assertion may take a while to be proven.

I agree with NooBHA - I think Molumby will have a better career than Connolly. I think he is a far more talented player and doesn't have the baggage. It may well take time - his confidence was shot last season. Sending him to Preston was a mistake and the responsibility for that lies with Potter and Weir - Preston were a mess and Neil was gone shortly after he arrived. Kenny has been acting the b*llix with Molumby as well - not calling him into the Irish squad - he brings far more to the table than the likes of McClean, Arter, Horgan and Ogbene. Kenny should have him in the squad and use his time their to give him some encouragement and build his confidence. It will take Molumby time to work his way into the WBA team - but I think he will do it - and he is only 22 - he has plenty of time to develop.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
I agree with NooBHA - I think Molumby will have a better career than Connolly. I think he is a far more talented player and doesn't have the baggage. It may well take time - his confidence was shot last season. Sending him to Preston was a mistake and the responsibility for that lies with Potter and Weir - Preston were a mess and Neil was gone shortly after he arrived. Kenny has been acting the b*llix with Molumby as well - not calling him into the Irish squad - he brings far more to the table than the likes of McClean, Arter, Horgan and Ogbene. Kenny should have him in the squad and use his time their to give him some encouragement and build his confidence. It will take Molumby time to work his way into the WBA team - but I think he will do it - and he is only 22 - he has plenty of time to develop.

Came off the bench for WBA last night…played like he was trying to make a point

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Came off the bench for WBA last night…played like he was trying to make a point

Looks like he succeeded, at least as far as the fans are concerned - fans' comments last night indicated that they'd finally realised they'd got a decent player (previously they were underwhelmed at just getting a Preston reject).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here