Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] October 2020 International Matches

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
How long is this shitgibbon's contract for?

Just because he talks nice and wears smart clothes seems enough for some. He's a fukken fraud. I can accept that some people would consider Flidford, Maguire and Phillips worthy of a starting place but not at the same fukken time.

Get fukked big nose.

Thompson720

Jan 5, 2019
Patcham
Shocking punditry. Jamie "Sits on the Fence" Redknapp overly defending that dross, Alex Scott placing the Maguire bad form on mental health.

Absolutely value the importance of mental health and how it can affect anyone and everyone, but using it as an excuse for a shit footballer in shit form is ridiculous.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Southgate delaying his interview. Presumably because he’s busy being intimidating and creative with the team at precisely the wrong time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Awaits accusations of sexism but I don’t think Lucy Bronze is a direct comparison with TAA

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Shocking punditry. Jamie "Sits on the Fence" Redknapp overly defending that dross, Alex Scott placing the Maguire bad form on mental health.

Absolutely value the importance of mental health and how it can affect anyone and everyone, but using it as an excuse for a shit footballer in shit form is ridiculous.

Good plan Jamie, let’s play yet another player out of position.......Alex has basically just told him he’s talking bollox though [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Southgate delaying his interview. Presumably because he’s busy being intimidating and creative with the team at precisely the wrong time.

Probably waiting to be briefed by the FA on what to say.

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
“I never pick on reputation -- form has to come into it." Gareth Southgate 2017

Looking at the ratings on WhoScored.com:

Kyle Walker is rated 16th of the 26 English FBs this season;

Jordan Pickford is currently rated fifth of the six English goalkeepers, in front of one other goalkeeper, you guessed it, also picked for this squad, Nick Pope;

Harry Maguire is rated 25th of the 25 English CBs. He currently has the third lowest rating out of all the 128 English players of any position to have played this season.

Who in the press will be asking the question of Mr Pizza Hut Cash 'When will form come into it?"

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
If the FA were to surprise everyone and sack Southgate.

I bet Solskjær will become even more nervous. :lolol:

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
No, it seems he was proud of us and needed more time to ram that home.

FFS.

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Hang on. Southgate’s been watching a different game. He couldn’t be prouder of the players!

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I put it in another thread yesterday, if Solly could find a consistent end product he’d have a chance in that side.

If I could bring myself to wear a Man Utd shirt I've got every chance of a call up.

The Fifth Column

Lazy mug
Nov 30, 2010
Hangleton
Calling [MENTION=457]sheebo[/MENTION] to defend the serial English chokers?? Usually all over an England international thread....

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
WTAF????!!! Is Southgate on drugs or has he just finished an MBA because he is talking MP level bollocks there and keeping a straight face, Westminster awaits surely.
Total fraud.

It’s like watching a Spitting Image puppet......only a comedian could come up with this script.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here