Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] October 2020 International Matches

Steve in Japan

NSC Patron
May 9, 2013
East of Eastbourne
Why the **** is there 3 international games during this break? The players don’t even really celebrate scoring in this ‘league’ either, it’s like the League cup of the international game.

Every time I try and understand the Nations League and why it's important, my head starts nodding and before you know it, I'm sparko. Every time.

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
Southgate is so shit. It’s incredible to think he’s England manager. If the Albion made him our U23s manager I’d be disappointed.

Gareth Southgate - the Joe Biden of football management, is that really the best we could come up with

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Look on the bright side at least slabhead is banned from the next match.

I can hear Phil Jones lacing up his boots, as I type.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Pickford’s a car crash. Even Everton fans still want him replaced as their keeper. He lacks composure, intelligence.

Maguire never looks like £80m worth of world class defender. Carthorse imbalance leading to both cards.

I’ve been a bit disappointed by Rashford, not putting in any work. At least Kane, Rice and Mount are trying to make things happen.

I played golf with an Everton fan at the weekend. A comment of ‘you could be genuine title contenders this season if you beat Liverpool next week’ was met with ‘not with that ***** Pickford in goal’. They know.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
We are 1-0 down stop sitting so deep, this is one of the most inept tactical displays I’ve ever seen. Even with 10 in the first half we looked threatening and were dominating possession, we come out second half and just sat deep for 35 minutes?

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Grealish must be really pissed off. Does Southgate really know what he is doing

Absolutely not!

We're chasing the game, we have 5 defenders in and 2 defensive midfielders, so on the 73 minute he substitutes 2 attacking players for 2 attacking players!
In the 76th minute he substitutes a defensive midfielder, at last, for,

Yep, you guessed it, a defensive midfielder!

Come back Schteve.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Still no Grealish?! Has he ****ed Southgate’s wife or something?!

You wouldn't actually put that past Grealish, would you, given his track record.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here