Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ocenic?

rogue

Banned
Aug 26, 2005
In a police cell
Nobend?

For the record love Millwall vs West ham and Southampton vs Pompey are both higher than the Cardiff and Newcastle rivalries

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Nice avatar though

rogue said:
Nobend?

For the record love Millwall vs West ham and Southampton vs Pompey are both higher than the Cardiff and Newcastle rivalries

Ocenic? Nobend? Ok, forget my correct name, but listen pal, you are still way of the mark about rivalry. Those teams you mentioned are still nothing like Cardiff, Newcastle, Rangers and Celtic. Close but still of the mark. Millwall and West Ham have loads of London clubs, more so West Ham, West Ham see Spurs, Arsenal, Chelsea bigger rivals than Millwall.

How old are you?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
MMMMMMM..........Nice Avatar

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Millwall and west ham rarely play each other. This is getting into the watford o world of rivalry.:lolol:

rogue

Banned
Aug 26, 2005
In a police cell
Did i say anyone toppled Celtic vs Rangers?.It was published in a paper and when i find the source ill be the first person to knock on your front door.It's you who doesn't have a clue lad..Don't tell me about rivals you goon

Don't start throwing in other clubs in Millwall vs west ham.You can't sepertae them.Don't believe me then go and ask them on there board.I think you will find you will be leaving with your tail firmly between your legs.Millwall dont give a f*** about anyone else.They jsut hate west ham

Last edited:

rogue said:
Did i say anyone toppled Celtic vs Rangers?.It was published in a paper and when i find the source ill be the first person to knock on your front door.It's you who doesn't have a clue lad..Don't tell me about rivals you goon

Don't start throwing in other clubs in Millwall vs west ham.You can't sepertae them.Don't believe me then go and ask them on there board.I think you will find you will be leaving with your tail firmly between your legs.Millwall dont give a f*** about anyone else.They jsut hate west ham

Knock on my door? That's the last thing you want to do.:lolol:

Published? Ok then, stick it up for us to view.:clap2:

Anyone remember travelling by train to the Priestfield for the game against Orient, when we all had to transfer to a bus for the last bit of the journey between Rochester and Gillingham?

The little lad in the red hat and scarf, who must have been all of seven years old, who responded to an Albion song with a spirited rendition of "Stand up, if you hate West Ham!"

Marvellous.

Lord Bracknell said:
Anyone remember travelling by train to the Priestfield for the game against Orient, when we all had to transfer to a bus for the last bit of the journey between Rochester and Gillingham?

The little lad in the red hat and scarf, who must have been all of seven years old, who responded to an Albion song with a spirited rendition of "Stand up, if you hate West Ham!"

Marvellous.

Sorry LB, You'll not get many answers from around these parts, hardly anyone from here ventured to Gillingham unlike us loyal fans, Call themselves loyal :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here