Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

obligatory Adrian Chiles & ITV coverage slagging thread

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
So much for the atmosphere.....all I hear is light murmurings and stupid horns that should be BANNED.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Obviously ad's are ITV's income, but they've really upped the ante with relentless p*ss-taking 5 minutes blocks of ad's.
I simply never watch them - channel surfing to anything else, and tune back in later.

At least ITV got rid of ex-journeyman player & bore Robbie Earle a few years back. He could only improve after Earle ... it has, just about.

Dan Aitch

May 31, 2013
ITV's 'analysis' is a disgrace compared to Sky's technical and cerebral coverage.
Ian Wright is too thick to be a TV presenter.
The Nike ads are already getting on my tits.
Every time there's an ad break I think of Jonathan Pryce.

When is this World Cup over?

I can't wait to go to Lewes.

Eddiespearritt

May 23, 2012
Central Europe
Nobody has yet mentioned how FIFA are able to sanction such matches of inter-galactic importance being officiated by a mere 4 officials. Where are the fifth and sixth guys trying to look keen with the mysterious dildo shaped equipment, that makes the Champions League so beautifully controlled ? Is it also worth a bet that the goal-line technology will never be required at any stage during this World Cup ?

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Nobody has yet mentioned how FIFA are able to sanction such matches of inter-galactic importance being officiated by a mere 4 officials. Where are the fifth and sixth guys trying to look keen with the mysterious dildo shaped equipment, that makes the Champions League so beautifully controlled ? Is it also worth a bet that the goal-line technology will never be required at any stage during this World Cup ?

Don't know, but I do like that spray paint for the free kicks.

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
Blatent slip, the ref couldn't point to the spot quick enough!!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here