Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

obligatory Adrian Chiles & ITV coverage slagging thread

pacman

Jul 27, 2008
Farnborough
When Jackson Martinez can’t get in the side, they must be pretty good:ffsparr:

We'll considering he's Colombian. Thought Carlisle was supposed to be the cleverest footballer

MissGull

Apr 1, 2013
Savage and Ferdinand are equally letting the BBC coverage down, but other than that, Henry is actually impressive.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
I would like to know how many BBC people are out there in Brazil.
It really annoys me to see them all on a month long freebie swanning around on the beach.
It not only the people you see but also the many you dont.
Would not surprise me if wives and partners were also there.
It would make no difference to me if Lineker and Co were in a studio in Manchester.
Do they all really need to be there on a jolly and at our expense.

Even the Radio 5 Live presenters are in Brazil, what's the bloody point of that.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
BBC have 250 strong team of staff out there. All staying in average accommodation except Rio F and Thierry H who are in plush 5 star according to Telegraph last week.

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
Alan Brazil got it sorted out, his breakfast show starts at 2am local time and he flew out there to present from Rio for a week! Nice work if you can get it.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Alan Brazil got it sorted out, his breakfast show starts at 2am local time and he flew out there to present from Rio for a week! Nice work if you can get it.

At least that's paid for by a commercial entity paying at market rates, to whoever they choose to employ, out of their own advertising income. Not from licence payers.

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
Alan Shearer was a joke at half-time in the England game.

"I'm really cross at myself.....", " we should two-on-one, two-on-two, two, closing down faster, two-on-two"

D

Deleted member 18477

That ITV intro of Brazillllll, Brazilllllll is so fudging annoying! It's pissing me off more than Fat Chiles himself!

Fabio Cannavaro though... :bowdown:

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
AC reaching the highest order of Dickheadery today, going on about Muller going down so easy.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here