Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Humour] Obama is a satanist, HM The Queen is a giant murderous lizard!

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Quite, which leads 'them' to accuse people of doing just that, having conveniently forgotten the logical arguments against said bollocks.
And so, the cycle continues.
It was so, so simple when 'they' only seemed bothered with 'who shot JFK?' and 'did we REALLY land on the moon?'

That’s exactly what I said on the Conspiracy Theories thread. They didn’t lead to people wanting to harm or hate jews, kick the crap out of liberals, hate Mexicans and black people, want to kidnap and murder elected officials in Michigan.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Amusing thread. Science deniers, conspiracy worshippers. I posted on this recently (the bloke I worked with who bought a 'pyramid' that converts tap water to 'pure mountain spring water'). These fuggers need to have their right to vote surgically removed.

As I mentioned elsewhere I have fallen into a chat group about Covid that includes serious medics in the US, but also a load of jabbering idiots (also medics in the US) who claim that Fauci is conspiring with 'extreme left wing' democrats to deny safe effective treatments for Covid in order to discredit trump. I occasionally send a comment of my own, but it gets ignored. I did ask to have my name taken off the circulation but once it was there these cretins just keep pressing 'reply to all'.

Meanwhile Fauci reports that Trumpy hasn't even been putting in the sort of low effort whiff-waffy shift offered by our own fat idiot:

https://www.theguardian.com/global/...ended-a-covid-meeting-in-several-months-video

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I just looked, sadly LBC don’t do catch up radio.

Yes, I loved that bit. He may’ve been the liar who claimed he wasn’t like the others, but wanted to talk about the ongoing mass extermination of us by the Bilderberg Group. His evidence was that David Icke had said so.

LBC DO do catch up radio, you need the Global Player App and you can find " Catch Up " bottom left, then scroll down through numerous " Capital " " Heart" and " Smooth "s and you will find LBC bottom right. Then just click on the date you want and scroll through the presenters.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
LBC DO do catch up radio, you need the Global Player App and you can find " Catch Up " bottom left, then scroll down through numerous " Capital " " Heart" and " Smooth "s and you will find LBC bottom right. Then just click on the date you want and scroll through the presenters.

Thanks so much, I would never have known that.:smile:

Instead relying on sporadic YouTube videos of past O’Brien phone ins. Is that your YT thing at all? There are some classics, right down my alley e.g. pro Trump Brits trying to take him on. You wouldn’t believe how thick some people are, well you would :lolol:.

One that lives in the memory was a bloke whose only offering, said with much bitterness, was: “I love Trump, coz it pisses off people like you”.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Amusing thread. Science deniers, conspiracy worshippers. I posted on this recently (the bloke I worked with who bought a 'pyramid' that converts tap water to 'pure mountain spring water'). These fuggers need to have their right to vote surgically removed.

As I mentioned elsewhere I have fallen into a chat group about Covid that includes serious medics in the US, but also a load of jabbering idiots (also medics in the US) who claim that Fauci is conspiring with 'extreme left wing' democrats to deny safe effective treatments for Covid in order to discredit trump. I occasionally send a comment of my own, but it gets ignored. I did ask to have my name taken off the circulation but once it was there these cretins just keep pressing 'reply to all'.

Meanwhile Fauci reports that Trumpy hasn't even been putting in the sort of low effort whiff-waffy shift offered by our own fat idiot:

https://www.theguardian.com/global/...ended-a-covid-meeting-in-several-months-video

True colours slip through sometimes.

The morally superior self-righteous ministry of truth supporters also turning out to be full of hate and closeted anti-democrats, how unusual..,

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
On the subject of the possible truths of these conspiracy theories, you know we are in different corners of the ring.

To say that there are more of us tin-foilers today is probably not accurate though.

In the 1967 CIA dispatch (declassified in 1998) the CIA writes "Presumably as a result of the increasing challenge to the Warren Comissions Report, a public opinion poll recently indicated that 46% of the American public did not think Oswald acted alone."

46! You think 46% believe in any conspiracy theory today?

This is their solution to the problem, by the way, if you are curious:

"a) To discuss the publicity problem with liaison and friendly elite contacts (especially politicians and editors), pointing out that the Warren Commission made as thorouugh an investigation as humanly possible, that the charges of the critics are withou serious foundation, and that further speculative dicsussion only plays into the hands of the opposition.. Point out also that parts of the conspiracy talk appear to be deliberately generated by Communist propagandists. Urge them to use their influence to discourage unfounded and irresponsible speculation.

b. To employ propaganda assets to and refute the attacks of the critics. Book reviews and feature articles are particularly appropriate for this purpose. The unclassified attachments to this guidance should provide useful background material for passing to assets. Our ploy should point out, as applicable, that the critics are (I) wedded to theories adopted before the evidence was in, (II) politically interested, (III) financially interested, (IV) hasty and inaccurate in their research, or (V) infatuated with their own theories.”

Similarly, in the 1950s over half of the American public believed that the government was hiding information and/or evidence relating to UFO:s and extraterrestrial visits. Do you think half of the population believe in any conspiracy theory today?

Most likely, fringe theories are on the decline - they just get more (ridiculing) attention.

Also: with the ever increasing concentration of media ownership, the increased understanding of the effects of propaganda and the technological and ideological streamlining of the world, fringe theories today create more cognitive discomfort to you normies than it did say 50 years ago: either you vote left or you vote right or you are some kind of nazi-communist freak. Intellectual starvation.

As Huxley put it:

"The nightmare of total organization, which I had situated in the seventh century After Ford, has emerged from the safe, remote future and is now awaiting us, just around the next corner. "

My only counter would be that believing more than one person was involved in Kennedy's murder is not really outlandish. It's quite plausible, although unproven. Rational thought would ask the question.

Some of the stuff that seems to be gathering traction at present is far harder to believe than what is, rightly or wrongly, scripted as truth.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
True colours slip through sometimes.

The morally superior self-righteous ministry of truth supporters also turning out to be full of hate and closeted anti-democrats, how unusual..,

Congratulations. You have found me out. Yes, I am part of a facist conspiracy, hell bent on crushing your freedoms. I am full of hate. I surf on hate.

What you didn't know is that I am using 6G (yes, six) right now to infect you with my lizard DNA.

Watch yourself ???

Edit. PS, I adore the X files, Milennium, and the 1960s version of the Outer Limits. There is a place for absurd fancy - in fiction.

And...keep your hair on. There are more worthy enemies to attack than me :thumbsup:

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Congratulations. You have found me out. Yes, I am part of a facist conspiracy, hell bent on crushing your freedoms. I am full of hate. I surf on hate.

What you didn't know is that I am using 6G (yes, six) right now to infect you with my lizard DNA.

Watch yourself ???

Nah, you are just very pro-totalitarianism just like a lot of people. You dont realise it though. The common misconception that being immoral also means being wrong makes it difficult for people to cognitively accept that they are every bit as evil as those they percieve as evil.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Nah, you are just very pro-totalitarianism just like a lot of people. You dont realise it though. The common misconception that being immoral also means being wrong makes it difficult for people to cognitively accept that they are every bit as evil as those they percieve as evil.

I hope you're not planning to charge for this diagnosis. I shan't be paying the bill ???

I'm not a liberal, but I knew that already.

I like the idea of communities working together to solve problems, but I like 'social services', support, infrastructure and, yes, society. The thing that Thatcher said didn't exist.

I presume you like the same thing - especially if you have a hunger for pizza and are between jobs.....living in a cave with a gun and subsisting on the occasional murder and theft isn't a good strategy in the long term.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
I hope you're not planning to charge for this diagnosis. I shan't be paying the bill ???

I'm not a liberal, but I knew that already.

I like the idea of communities working together to solve problems, but I like 'social services', support, infrastructure and, yes, society. The thing that Thatcher said didn't exist.

I presume you like the same thing - especially if you have a hunger for pizza and are between jobs.....living in a cave with a gun and subsisting on the occasional murder and theft isn't a good strategy in the long term.

Well I do like communities working together to solve problems and accept that the other things you mention are quite useful. Society in general... dunno. I think most people appreciate the helpful stuff though.

Relating to the thread, I think we tin-foil hats are worried that the naivety of you guys with the antenna hats are going to **** up the helpful stuff, while you are probably worried that we will **** it up with our paranoia.

While you and plenty of other guys with similar hats are often quite eager to revoke our voting rights or lock us up or whatever, its a little bit (just a little) surprising to see how frequently people overlook things done in the name of normality backed by a majority trusting what they thought were sensible. People with antenna hats really dont have a good track record.

Seasidesage

May 19, 2009
Brighton, United Kingdom
I watched a film years ago called Idiocracy where a US Army 'Volunteer' who was chosen for his stupidity was cryogenically frozen and sent 500 years into the future where he was the cleverest person on the planet. At the time I laughed at the film and the absurdity of it. Now I worry its coming true....

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
I'm told that Tesco are limiting sales of tin foil to three rolls per nutcase.

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
On the subject of the possible truths of these conspiracy theories, you know we are in different corners of the ring.

To say that there are more of us tin-foilers today is probably not accurate though.

In the 1967 CIA dispatch (declassified in 1998) the CIA writes "Presumably as a result of the increasing challenge to the Warren Comissions Report, a public opinion poll recently indicated that 46% of the American public did not think Oswald acted alone."

46! You think 46% believe in any conspiracy theory today?

This is their solution to the problem, by the way, if you are curious:

"a) To discuss the publicity problem with liaison and friendly elite contacts (especially politicians and editors), pointing out that the Warren Commission made as thorouugh an investigation as humanly possible, that the charges of the critics are withou serious foundation, and that further speculative dicsussion only plays into the hands of the opposition.. Point out also that parts of the conspiracy talk appear to be deliberately generated by Communist propagandists. Urge them to use their influence to discourage unfounded and irresponsible speculation.

b. To employ propaganda assets to and refute the attacks of the critics. Book reviews and feature articles are particularly appropriate for this purpose. The unclassified attachments to this guidance should provide useful background material for passing to assets. Our ploy should point out, as applicable, that the critics are (I) wedded to theories adopted before the evidence was in, (II) politically interested, (III) financially interested, (IV) hasty and inaccurate in their research, or (V) infatuated with their own theories.”

Similarly, in the 1950s over half of the American public believed that the government was hiding information and/or evidence relating to UFO:s and extraterrestrial visits. Do you think half of the population believe in any conspiracy theory today?

Most likely, fringe theories are on the decline - they just get more (ridiculing) attention.

Also: with the ever increasing concentration of media ownership, the increased understanding of the effects of propaganda and the technological and ideological streamlining of the world, fringe theories today create more cognitive discomfort to you normies than it did say 50 years ago: either you vote left or you vote right or you are some kind of nazi-communist freak. Intellectual starvation.

As Huxley put it:

"The nightmare of total organization, which I had situated in the seventh century After Ford, has emerged from the safe, remote future and is now awaiting us, just around the next corner. "

Not that I have kept up with it but there are a lot of unanswered questions with the Kennedy assassination, mainly round there being a single or multiple shooter. If there were multiple shooters then that lends itself to a wider conspiracy.

We know for a fact there was a conspiracy involving Hillsborough in 1989 although it was initially caused by incompetence and prejudice about football fans rather than a desire to kill them. That said it was eventually found out.

I suppose it could be argued Global Warming was a fringe theory that eventually proved true.

However prominent members of society being lizards is just insane.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
People who think Trump is evil but give kudos to Obama are way short of the mark , Obama started a hatchet job on Trump immediately after his success in the election bugging his office and using the NSA and FISA data to create a worldwide campaign of discredit aimed at Trump , i really don't think Obama is the saint he's made out to be , very pally with the Gatses' who are a pair of billionaire weirdos in my opinion.

Seagull1989

Oct 31, 2011
I listen to LBC quite a bit and the call ins today on conspiracy theories made good entertainment but it is worrying that people think like this.

James O’Brien recently did a phone in regarding people who have fallen out with friends/family because of these conspiracies. I’m not speaking to a mate of mine anymore because he was constantly talking about, or sharing articles, of these conspiracy theories. It was something beforehand we could laugh about and disagree but recently he just seems to have become brainwashed, or even radicalised, by it all.

Wayfair trafficking children and Hilary Clinton involved in a child abduction ring in a pizza restaurant! They became all so far fetched , it was unbelievable. He’s an anti-masker too and the final straw for me was when he went on holiday this summer, came back home and didn’t quarantine. Instead he went to supermarkets and the gym without a mask, which even if you don’t “believe” in Covid, was irresponsible and selfish.

From listening to LBC though it seems many people have fallen out with friends or family members over it and there is no way of convincing these types of people otherwise. The standard reply is, “that’s that the BBC/SKY etc want you to believe”

Last edited:

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
I listen to LBC quite a bit and the call ins today on conspiracy theories made good entertainment but it is worrying that people think like this.

James O’Brien recently did a phone in regarding people who have fallen out with friends/family because of these conspiracies. I’m not speaking to a mate of mine anymore because he was constantly talking about, or sharing articles, of these conspiracy theories. It was something beforehand we could laugh about and disagree but recently he just seems to have become brainwashed, or even radicalised, by it all.

Wayfair trafficking children and Hilary Clinton involved in a child abduction ring in a pizza restaurant! They became all so far fetched , it was unbelievable. He’s an anti-masker too and the final straw for me was when he went on holiday this summer, came back home and didn’t quarantine. Instead he went to supermarkets and the gym without a mask, which even if you don’t “believe” in Covid, was irresponsible and selfish.

From listening to LBC though it seems many people have fallen out with friends or family members over it and there is no way of convincing these types of people otherwise. The standard reply is, “that’s that the BBC/SKY etc want you to believe”

i think it is totally feasible that the virus and it's handling by the media and governments around the world has broken many friendships/ relationships , some media entities just simply ooze with self importance when reporting on "cases" .......no doubt they are making it the main issue now that donald is gone .......or is he......??????

Juan Albion

Chicken Sniffer 3rd Class
Don't forget the flat-earthers. They are swelling their ranks on the back of all the other tinfoil nonsense. My favourite was the bloke the other day who said he had easy proof that the world wasn't a globe. Water, he said, can't flow uphill (he got that right). Then he pointed out the Blue Nile flows from south to north, and if this planet was a globe, that would be uphill as north is at the top. QED. He was actually serious.

Mental Lental

Jul 5, 2003
Shiki-shi, Saitama
Obama started a hatchet job on Trump immediately after his success in the election bugging his office and using the NSA and FISA data to create a worldwide campaign of discredit aimed at Trump

It's the way they say it which such declarative certainty that interests me. I mean, just read this quote and the manner in which the language leaves no doubt in the poster's mind that what he's saying is true.

Even though it's obviously absolute unmitigated bobbins.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here