Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Oatway

theonesmith

Oct 27, 2008
¤DãŃn¥ §êãGüLL¤;3240682 said:
Passion, certainly. Experience? None.

It depends on what would compliment the existing two. I doubt GP would want someone with more experience than him- he wants to be fully in control. So, he just wants an enthusiastic right hand man to carry out training drills and apply his ideas. Is experience really required? Let Gus make the decisions and Charlie carry them out.

I'm more than happy with this.

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
So is Steve Brown leaving the club?

A good appointment I think. Charlie may not have that much experience as a coach but Gus has plenty.

Oatway will bring passion, humour and a deep knowledge of what makes the Albion tick. And he won't take any crap from anyone.

FamilyGuy

Jul 8, 2003
Crawley
A good appointment I think. Charlie may not have that much experience as a coach but Gus has plenty.

Oatway will bring passion, humour and a deep knowledge of what makes the Albion tick. And he won't take any crap from anyone.

What he said! :clap2:

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
I trust Poyet, bloom and the crew on this.

I like Oatway aswell, a proper nice bloke, whether he makes a good coach I'm sure we'll find out.

Last edited:

Forster's Armband

Sep 23, 2008
London
Good move GP. If I remember correctly Gus said he would bring in other coaching staff as well as choose one of Charlie and Steve Brown. By the way Steve Brown is an excellent man to have in the youth set up, he could quite easily be a first team coach.

It depends on what would compliment the existing two. I doubt GP would want someone with more experience than him- he wants to be fully in control. So, he just wants an enthusiastic right hand man to carry out training drills and apply his ideas. Is experience really required? Let Gus make the decisions and Charlie carry them out.

I'm more than happy with this.

I hear you bruv but we want someone who can at least bring summink.... not just put the cones out!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here