Oatway - Operation Today!

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

coops

Dec 28, 2005
newhaven
Wife has been to hospital tonight. Chaz has had another op on his ankle! Is this the end and why he was promised a job with the club?

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
that is bad news for the bloke!

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Wife has been to hospital tonight. Chaz has had another op on his ankle! Is this the end and why he was promised a job with the club?

Chas lives in Littlehampton and you're in Newhaven. Do you use the same hospital?

coops

Dec 28, 2005
newhaven
Yorkie - being a Newhaven girl let's put in this way it was not the Downs but unfortunately Chaz has been at a local hospital and had another Op on the same ankle. Wife was visiting a friend....saw his name on door in private ward and poked her head in....fast asleep! Friend confirmed they spoke to him earlier before Op....

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Yorkie - being a Newhaven girl let's put in this way it was not the Downs but unfortunately Chaz has been at a local hospital and had another Op on the same ankle. Wife was visiting a friend....saw his name on door in private ward and poked her head in....fast asleep! Friend confirmed they spoke to him earlier before Op....

Are we talking about a hospital on top of a hill?

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Am assuming it's the hospital that the rest of the team use. If so I'll have a look tomorrow and see what he's had done (although that would porbably get me fired so maybe I won't).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports