O/TLaptop advice fm12

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Cornish seagull!

Nov 18, 2010
Cornwall
I've just ordered a laptop on line its the HP LAPTOP G62-B20SA N830 TRIPLE CORE 4GBRAM 500GBHDD 15.6" LED SCREEN. Would this be good enough to run FM12 on. Also are these any good. I'm rubbish with stuff like this.:lol:

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
you can fly the space shuttle with that!!!!

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Easily enough processor and memory wise. Is it integrated graphis though, does it list a graphics card specifically?

Integrated graphics should be fince for FM but useless for any more intensive games.

Cornish seagull!

Nov 18, 2010
Cornwall
Easily enough processor and memory wise. Is it integrated graphis though, does it list a graphics card specifically?

Integrated graphics should be fince for FM but useless for any more intensive games.

It say`s ATI Mobility Radeon™ HD 4250 Graphics, up to 1917 MB total available graphics memory.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
That's an integrated chip meaning it pulls from the physical memory to run programs. It will be fine for FM but will definitely struggle if you want to play the COD's etc etc of this world.

Cornish seagull!

Nov 18, 2010
Cornwall
That's an integrated chip meaning it pulls from the physical memory to run programs. It will be fine for FM but will definitely struggle if you want to play the COD's etc etc of this world.

Ok thanks for your help i only play FM on the laptop. COD i will stick with PS3.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports