Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

O/T

Coleby1007

Feb 28, 2011
Lancing
Anyone know anything about cars? In particular modifications to cars?

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Mine goes "bruuuuuuummmmmm brmmmmmmmmmm brmmmmmmm brrrrrmmmmmmmmMMMM"

Coleby1007

Feb 28, 2011
Lancing
What do you mean by upgrading the lights and which lights?

I know nothing about carbon wrapping

All of them DRL's sidelights, fog lights and rear lights. Possibly change all the interior ones aswell, thing is i know balls all about this stuff so i dont really know where to start?

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
All of them DRL's sidelights, fog lights and rear lights. Possibly change all the interior ones aswell, thing is i know balls all about this stuff so i dont really know where to start?

It's not exactly hard but get someone who has some experience to go through it with you whilst you are actually attempting it, might be worth you paying to have the headlights done by a garage tbh

Coleby1007

Feb 28, 2011
Lancing
It's not exactly hard but get someone who has some experience to go through it with you whilst you are actually attempting it, might be worth you paying to have the headlights done by a garage tbh

More than happy to do that. Would I have to buy the lights for them to fit or could I go somewhere that gives me diffferent options on what i could have then they sourse the lights and fit them aswell???

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
All I know is that the big car manufacturers spend millions on research and development, CAD, wind tunnels and computer modelling in order to get the most drag resistant,fuel economic and responsive cars to the showroom. And some moron thinks that a fat arsed exhaust system and a spoiler put on in his dads driveway makes a difference. :facepalm:

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
I thought I would update the lights on my Citroen Xsara, with Blue Xenon bulbs. So that I can dazzle all the cocks who drive Beemas, they same way they dazzle me with their Blue Xenon bulbs.
The headlights on my Citroen are still crap. :facepalm:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here