Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

O/T : Would you rather questions.....

00snook

Aug 20, 2007
Southsea
Would you rather give your best mate a blow job, or let him shag you up the arse.

I know a bloke who took two months to decide his answer to this when I asked him in the pub. He went for taking it up the bum in the end.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
what it all comes down to for me is the fact the lion is born to kill. Even if he is the size of a hen, he still has the instinct to have me for dinner. I think you're painting a slightly inaccurate picture by portraying him as like a domestic cat. He might be that size, but he's most certainly not of the same attitude.
I'm only saying domestic cat for an idea of a cat that size, but of course I accept it would be wild, so more like a feral cat. No lion would look at something equivalent to 5 times the size of a bull elephant and think of food.

How many lions do you know that would sit on your lap or let you stroke them?
Christian, for a start
Christian the lion - Full ending - YouTube

He'd also be fast, making any kick over the hedge extremely unlikely. I'd certainly back him to have the better of me in not much time at all.
Hen's are fast too. And damn, you're lightweight.
Also, a lion isn't actually THAT big, so your lion-sized hen might not be as fearsome as you imagine.
Average weight of a lion is 187kg, then to 196kg in their prime. That's 2.5 times me, and is bloody frightening. The average weight of a Hen is about 6lbs - that's less than a new born baby.

Are you seriously saying you're scared of flapping wings or a pecking beak? The small lion has got TEETH!
It's size I'm scared of - 190kg or 3kg. They say (probably an exaggeration) a swan could break your arm with it's wing, but a swan only weighs 12kg on average. We're talking about a bird 15 times that size with wings capable of making it fly. Yes I'd be scared.

Last edited:

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I like and respect your argument but I'm still not agreeing.
I'm half way there, I'm not quitting now.
You mention it being the SIZE of a domestic cat but then talk about the WEIGHT of a hen, ie 3kg or 6kg. I would argue there is a huge difference here.
The rule is simple, it's the size of a hen. I just thought of a domestic cat as an rough idea of what a hen sized lion would be. Given that lions and hens are a a different shape, I'd think we'd go with weight. So the lion would be about 3kg.

I'm not too fussed about a 3kg lion
That's that then. That is what a hen weighs.

while the huge hen may well be 2.5 times your weight, you're not considering the fact he has NO inclination to play dirty. He probably doesn't even know how to fight. It might be more of a physical challenge, but there isn't as much that go horribly and painfully wrong in my opinion. And so what if it can fly? I'm failing to see the advantage of that in a one on one DUEL.
The hen's ability and will to fight are obviously relevant, no disagreement there. It helps that it's just a hen. But a 190kg hen that's scared and flapping it's wings and moving it's clawed feet would be an issue for me. Re flying, I think of seagulls being more dangerous when they're flying towards me than when they're just on the ground - note, I'm not comparing the aggression of a gull to that of a hen, just the fact that birds seem more dangerous when in flight.

In fact, I think you've vastly underestimated a hen's ability to fight. Just google hen fight and see what you find. I'm sure that through time hen's have fought defended themselves against small predators, and fought other birds over their eggs etc.

There are loads of websites to choose from. It seems hens love a fight, and will kill there opponent and eat them if they're in a bad mood:
Why do your chickens fight

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here