Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

O/T : Would you rather questions.....

DanSeagull

Jun 10, 2009
I need some tough hypothetical 'Would you rather...' questions, can anyone suggest some?

E.g. Would you rather talk out your arse or poo out of your mouth?

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
Would you rather:
Wear the same set of clean clothes every day for the rest of your life which can be washed.
Or..
Wear whatever you like, but every shirt you wear has a yogurt stain which is always easily visible, for the rest of your life.

JOLovegrove

Jan 30, 2012
Would you rather have a

Magic Carpet which could take you anywhere in the world
or
Time Machine which can take you forward and backwards in time, but you stay in your current location.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Would you rather be able to turn invisible or be able to fly?

Poyetry In Motion

Pooetry Motions
Feb 26, 2009
6.61 miles from the Amex
Would you rather eat a pile of dogshit once a week for a year or support Crystal Palace for 2 seconds........

This made me laugh, but having thought about it very briefly surely the answer is obvious? It has to be the lion-sized hen. A tiny lion is still going to be a vicious bastard capable of causing some nasty damage, whereas I don't see you'd have any more problems with a lion-sized hen. In fact, it would be fairly similar to coming up against an ostrich I imagine, and while that is not an ideal scenario, it's not going to result in serious harm.

I don't know, imagine the size of the claws on a lion-size hen. They could rip you to shreds. Not to mention a BEAK with the ability to peck you to absolute buggery.

That said, there's the also question of mentality. A riled lion, no matter how small, is going to wreak havoc, whereas hens are generally quite docile creatues.

DanSeagull

Jun 10, 2009
Would you rather have sex with a goat and nobody knew, or would you rather not, but everyone thought you had?

That is brilliant, has to be the second though surely? Could not bring myself to :sheep:

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
This made me laugh, but having thought about it very briefly surely the answer is obvious?
Yes it is obvious.
It has to be the lion-sized hen.
Eh? I thought it was obvious. A hen sized lion is basically a domestic cat. Hen's can be viscious, and a lion sized one could kill you. An ostrich could also be a fair problem if it needed too.

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
Would you rather die burning to death or freezing to death?

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Would you rather lose your hearing totally or lose your sight totally.

I was going to put "be totally deaf or totally blind", but wanted the subtle difference of losing something once you have experienced it - i.e. being sighted to not being sighted.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I think your second point is the key here. It might be a large hen, but it's still got the mindset of a hen, and that means it's unlikely to attack.
Do we know that a Hen will not peck another creature under any circumstances? I know they're not aggressive like cocks, but they could do damage if they needed to. It's not like the question is whether we've got to walk past this creature, we've got to fight it, so it's going to flap it's wings and peck. It can even bloody fly.
A domestic cat with sharper claws, nastier teeth and a desire to kill and eat you.
A lion's claws and teeth are no worse than a domestic cat. Evolution has made the claws and teeth of a domestic cat just right for an animal of that size. A lion that size wouldn't have a desire to eat you, as it would not have the instinct to attack a creature that much bigger than it. Not that that matters, I wouldn't care what its desire was if it was the size of a hen, one kick and it's over the hedge.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here