O/T: Twitter

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

bright1064

Dec 21, 2007
Brighton
How many people on here use it? I'm a fairly recent convert from Facebook and now find myself using it a fair bit. I know some people don't get it, and essentially it's a stripped down version of Facebook but I reckon it has it's plus points. Less cluttered I guess, maybe a bit more grown up dare I say?

Seeing as I've only started using it the last few weeks can anyone recommend anyone to 'follow'? I like the optastats guys on there who provide some cool information before, and even during matches. 4-4-2 (The mag) is quite informative as well and of course there are some fun celebs to follow. Of course if you are at all interested you can follow me as well from the link below, but I'm not all that interesting to be fair! Was just looking for some suggestions for fellow users!

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
*raises hand*

If you're into F1, then @sniffpetrol is a great read during GPs and qualifying, following Stephen Fry seems to be virtually compulsory, and if you happen to be a WWE fan then @SteveAustinBSR is worth looking at too.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports