Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

O/T TV Purchase Advice Required

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
Don't get one with a black high gloss surround, they are SO dated, look appalling & completely at odds with all other wall coverings/furniture etc

Papak

Not an NSC licker...
Jul 11, 2003
Horsham
Thanks for all the tips and advice, off now to Richer, to check out the Tosh in my OP.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
When i bought my set last year John Lewis were offering a 5 year warranty without any additional charge...perhaps something to bear in mind

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
John Lewis also do a price match service , if another retailer is cheaper on a like for like basis they will match the price. Can come in handy as Richer Sounds are now including a free 5 year guarantee on some TVs.

LadySeagull

Jan 21, 2011
Portslade
Hills also told us they would price-match when we were asking about a planned new TV (currently on the back burner due to cost!). Just needed to show them a rival's price and that it's in stock I think.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
John Lewis also do a price match service , if another retailer is cheaper on a like for like basis they will match the price. Can come in handy as Richer Sounds are now including a free 5 year guarantee on some TVs.

John Lewis also have amazing customer service. 2 years after buying a Panasonic TV without an extended warranty, WE broke the remote control and called them to buy another at our expense. They insisted on ordering and sending us one at their expense.

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Hills also told us they would price-match when we were asking about a planned new TV (currently on the back burner due to cost!). Just needed to show them a rival's price and that it's in stock I think.

Hills are fantastic! One of the best shops in Brighton & Hove.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here