O/T There's always someone -

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brady's Old Lady

Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
having a worse morning than you are.

My train was subject to major delays this morning - points failure earlswood. My phone battery died so I couldn't alert anyone to this fact.

I walked over London Bridge feeling very agitated, thinking what a crap start to the day I was having.

Then as I came on to Upper Thames st there was a very shiny black Porsche Boxster, with a huge V in it's bonnet where it had obviously collided with a Lampost/Bollard at high speed. My problems looked pretty insignificant I have to say!!

The good news was that there didn't seem to be any ambulances on the scene so hopefully no-one was injured.

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Serve's 'em right for driving a porsche :tosser:

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
It was probably one of Dwaynes best mates

:ascarf::ascarf::ascarf::ascarf:

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
I don't hate people succeeding in life larus. I just hate Porsches, and Beemers for that matter.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
I don't have a problem with people driving decent cars but will somebody tell me why every single Audi driver is a .....................:censored:

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
No, that award goes to Off Roaders who use their Sport Utility to take the kids half a mile to school.

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
bhaexpress said:
No, that award goes to Off Roaders who use their Sport Utility to take the kids half a mile to school.

With "Kids on board sticker" in the back in other words meaning liable to take eyes of the road at any moment.

It's definitely the old beelers 15 yrs plus that tend to be driving by real pr1cks, because it's a beemer it must be good......Not true.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports