Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

O/T - Please help me !

Jim Byrne

Jul 11, 2003
Worthing / Cheltenham
Hi guys n gals,

Right, as some of you know i'm in the midst of last year at uni, :dunce: and am currently working my way through writing my dissertation. Its about sharing music file over the internet through peer-to-peer file sharing programs like kazaa or grokster etc.

As part of my reseaerch, i've prepared a very brief online questionnaire on the subject, its available at..

www.research.throbnozzle-racing.co.uk

So, as If all you lovely people could pop over and fill it in when you get a chance, i'd be very very grateful :) and you'd be able to sleep that little bit better safe in the knowledge that you've helped a struggling student get that bit closer to graduating and thus becoming a proper tax paying member of society !

seriously tho, if you could fill it in, that'd be grand!

cheers muchly,

Jim Byrne.

PS - If i can get 50 responses from nsc, i'll chip in a tenner to the REMF fund ! so come on, get on with it! :clap2:

MRRF 10

The page cannot be displayed
The page you are looking for is currently unavailable. The Web site might be experiencing technical difficulties, or you may need to adjust your browser settings.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please try the following:

Click the Refresh button, or try again later.

If you typed the page address in the Address bar, make sure that it is spelled correctly.

To check your connection settings, click the Tools menu, and then click Internet Options. On the Connections tab, click Settings. The settings should match those provided by your local area network (LAN) administrator or Internet service provider (ISP).
If your Network Administrator has enabled it, Microsoft Windows can examine your network and automatically discover network connection settings.
If you would like Windows to try and discover them,
click Detect Network Settings
Some sites require 128-bit connection security. Click the Help menu and then click About Internet Explorer to determine what strength security you have installed.
If you are trying to reach a secure site, make sure your Security settings can support it. Click the Tools menu, and then click Internet Options. On the Advanced tab, scroll to the Security section and check settings for SSL 2.0, SSL 3.0, TLS 1.0, PCT 1.0.
Click the Back button to try another link.

Cannot find server or DNS Error
Internet Explorer

Jim Byrne

Jul 11, 2003
Worthing / Cheltenham
yes i just noticed that too, sorry guys, Bloody hosts, the server i'm hosted on is down. . . shd be back ASAP :nono:

how embarassing!! keep trying, i'll keep hassling my hosts too :dunce:

Jim Byrne

Jul 11, 2003
Worthing / Cheltenham
system is back online now!! so please click the link and get filling in !

thanks again people :)

Jim Byrne

Jul 11, 2003
Worthing / Cheltenham
lol no its not a trap, honest ! no one other than uni people and perhaps a couple of external moderators will read it i epxect :)

cheers guys, keep em coming :clap2:

Eddie the Seagull

Jul 6, 2003
Crowborough
Done - Good luck.

If I go to prison I trust I can rely on your Mum to bake me a cake with a big f***-off file in it!

:lolol:

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
done

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here