Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

O/T Joke

ExmouthExile

Feb 11, 2005
I wouldn't be so quick to judge Keith. Although he's married, the parrot said "**** me keith, LONG TIME, no see!" So how do we know that Keith, wishing to remain loyal to his partner, didn't stop visiting the brothel as soon as he met his wife? I'm sitting on the fence for this one.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG-20160926-WA0002.jpg
    IMG-20160926-WA0002.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 671

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill

Her uncertainty over her spouse's current activity would concern me regarding the strength of their love. A big difference between sleeping (wouldn't be able to reply anyhow) and eating is several hours. Why might he be crying, because of her time ignorance?
Also, why might he be texting on the bog?

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Her uncertainty over her spouse's current activity would concern me regarding the strength of their love. A big difference between sleeping (wouldn't be able to reply anyhow) and eating is several hours. Why might he be crying, because of her time ignorance?
Also, why might he be texting on the bog?

It made me laugh,besides if i had a wife that said that i would say-i am at the solicitors,the papers are on the way.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
What is the difference between the parrot for £170 and the parrot for £150? Apart from 20 quid.

I think one is a Norwegian Blue, which if you are Monty Python fan, are very rare :D
The other two are Palarse parrots, which have really sickly coloured plumage.

'Oh beautiful plumage' :sick:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here