Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

O/T Hotels in Brighton...

GYM

Jan 4, 2010
Leeds
Good Afternoon fellow NSCers,

Me and my lovely GF are coming down to Brighton for a (well timed) long weekend at the end of April.

I have come to ask if anybody knows of any little gems or of any good reasonably priced Hotels, B&B's etc that are in and around the Brighton area. I'm looking at spending no more than c£100 per night but dont know if that is realistic or not.

Any help would be great as I have no idea of what "reasonable" is in Brighton for rooms.

Cheers

GYM:thumbsup:

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
If you do a search there will be plenty of theards on the hotels in Brighton subject, being a bit of a hotel user, dont be fooled by information saying "Travelodge £19" as it WON'T apply to brighton, that i can assure you, Brighton is about the most expensive place to get a hotel and in many cases from Fiday inclusive many rates are a bit reduced but you must book for at least 2 days.

As i say have a search and definatly do use late rooms, they invariably do the best deals, I have used them a lot in the past and normally they can't be beaten on price.

Do think about parking as well, you can get yourself a good deal in Brighton and it hets ruined because of parking costs, your nightly budget should be ok though :thumbsup:

Ahh just read your post again...end of April, if you mean Easter...get a mortgage on your house to pay for the hotel :laugh:

Del Boy

Oct 1, 2004
Loads of GREAT Guest Houses and boutique Hotels in Brighton, have a look on trip advisor. :thumbsup:

GYM

Jan 4, 2010
Leeds
Cheers for the help guys. Doing lots of searching Ill get back with my results.

Cheers

GYM

GYM

Jan 4, 2010
Leeds
Hey everyone,

I managed to get in the Maison Mascara for a very reasonable £175 for 3 nights.

All i need now is some cheap train tixs and a bit of luck getting tixs for the Hudd game

Tony Le Mesmer

Jul 5, 2003
South Wales
Stayed at the same place last year when I stayed down with the GF for the Southampton home game.
Great location, near seafront, western rd etc. Good choice.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here