Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

O/T Haircut

The Sock of Poskett

The best is yet to come (spoiler alert)
Jun 12, 2009
£8 - good cut, and a chat about the Albion. Dave's, South St, Tarring :thumbsup:

sams dad

I hate Palarse
Feb 7, 2004
The Hill of The Gun
£10 - Vance and Tasha's - South Coast Road, Peacehaven. Vance is a STH in the North Stand, so we always have a good chat about the Albion.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
£6 which is quite a lot for what is left.

figgis

Mar 23, 2012
Worthing
I go to Sweeney Todd's at tescos in durrington.£9 good price,decent haircut and the owner is a lifetime Albion fan.Also has lots of Albion memorabilia on the walls to look at.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
A tenner now every few months, after some excess shagginess, from a moustachioed chap called Ohmer. Every time i go in he acts like we've never seen each other before.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
How much money and time will it cost for develop this haircut?

Style+Council.jpg

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
If you are in Eastbourne I can thoroughly recommend BB's in Pevensey Road. £10 for a great haircut.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
90% of my haircuts are free these days however I don't get a choice what style it's cut into.

Mine are free, and I do not get a choice either, but for different reasons.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I did used to use Barberellas on Church Rd Hove. Lovely place for a bit of local gossip.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Do you get a choice of styles for £10, or do they just cut it and tell you to get out?

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010
I go to Sweeney Todd's at tescos in durrington.£9 good price,decent haircut and the owner is a lifetime Albion fan.Also has lots of Albion memorabilia on the walls to look at.

He's as mad as a badger is old Phil, but a top bloke, also loves his Guns and Roses, but a great haircut despite the cries of 'G and R man, G and R'.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here