O/T Golf

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Cornish seagull!

Nov 18, 2010
Cornwall
I was at the driving range this morning perfecting my swing, I could feel i was being watched. At the end the golf instructor gave me his card and offered lessons, now either he see`s potential or can see that by the money he will fleece off me he could make a nice nest egg. :lolol:

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
I was at the driving range this morning perfecting my swing, I could feel i was being watched. At the end the golf instructor gave me his card and offered lessons, now either he see`s potential or can see that by the money he will fleece off me he could make a nice nest egg. :lolol:

Which range ? I could do with putting lesson.

Alright Cornish.

I would humbly suggest he is after making a few quid, the Pro's that I know are all after making as much as possible by repeat pupils, and that's fair enough.

I've almost given the bloody game up now, my swing is terminal and my scores have been going the wrong way for 3 months, there's only so much I can take and I'm not enjoying it anymore.

Good luck with the scan, let us know please.

Cornish seagull!

Nov 18, 2010
Cornwall
Alright Cornish.

I would humbly suggest he is after making a few quid, the Pro's that I know are all after making as much as possible by repeat pupils, and that's fair enough.

I've almost given the bloody game up now, my swing is terminal and my scores have been going the wrong way for 3 months, there's only so much I can take and I'm not enjoying it anymore.

Good luck with the scan, let us know please.

Will do mate. I think the fact that he chased me out to my car and stopped me pulling away tells me that he`s after my dollar.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports