Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

O/T Excuses for leaving work early!!

SeagullinKent

Jul 7, 2003
Orpington
My work collegue has just left work early "As he is desperate for a poo and he doesn,t want to use the one's at work as he hates the thought of all the people having used it"

So i was wondering, whats the best one's you have ever heard?

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Excuse for not turning up in the morning:-

I sprained my wrist 10-pin bowling last night and can't turn the key in car door!

Does she think I'm fecking stupid, or what ? :angry:

Period pains usually works for me.

Or start crying and when they ask what's wrong, just say "it's personal but I haven't slept all weekend, I don't know what to do". they usually take pity and ask if you want to go home early.

Or hold on until you go a funny colour and say you feel ill - they'll believe you!

Faldo

Jul 7, 2003
Ive used the sprained ankle one...

I left work early the other day - didnt bother trying to make an excuse. Just said "I'll be off then". When I was asked where I was going and why, I just replied that I was off home "coz I'm bored with this place..."

Straight up honesty - they'll respect you for it in the long run (or they'll fire you!)

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
I got the afternoon off with a hangover not long ago.

Apparently i was white as a sheet and my eyes were blooshot so much it looked like they were pink.

Italiaseagull

Jul 7, 2003
Sydney
ChapmansThe Saviour said:

Apparently i was white as a sheet and my eyes were blooshot so much it looked like they were pink.

And then you went to the Cricket? ???

ChapmansThe Saviour said:

You're just a freaky albino Chappers. get away from me you wierdo.

I think MARTIN should read this thread as he regurlary gays it up and cant get out of work early.

For example - he isnt coming on the beers early for Brentford as he has to work. What an absolute CHISLA.
:jester:

Last edited:

PABLO ESCOBAR

Oct 3, 2003
Bogota.
BrightonBird said:
Period pains usually works for me.

Or start crying and when they ask what's wrong, just say "it's personal but I haven't slept all weekend, I don't know what to do". they usually take pity and ask if you want to go home early.

Or hold on until you go a funny colour and say you feel ill - they'll believe you!

Typical woman who suffers from make up pain and turns the water works on at a drop of a Bacardi Breezer.

What do you hold onto until you go a funny colour????
:lolol: :lolol:

PABLO ESCOBAR

Oct 3, 2003
Bogota.
I've got a shipment coming in and me and me cartel is going to pick it up so I ain't in today. And by the way I got a nice Columbian neck tie for ya boss.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here