Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

o/t cheap but cheeful restaurants

Can anyone suggest any cheap restaurants in Brighton (near centre) for a meal. Not Donatellos though.

It's my birthday next month, and want somewhere where me and a few friends can eat drink and be merry. I know it's a long time away, but got to get these people in order!

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
Why not Donetellos it tailor made for huge tables of pissed up women !!

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
yeah what has donatellos ever done to you.

oops too slow,

Sorry always go to donatellos for cheap.

Last edited:

Italiaseagull

Jul 7, 2003
Sydney
All Nite diner! :lolol:

No seriously, Old Orleans aint cheap but it's good food and a nice setting. Most places around the lanes are pretty good. :thumbsup:

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs

Safeway said:
Picasso. £3 for any main dish. Fatboy and I had a delighful candlelit meal there a couple of weeks ago.

Been there, they charge about £20 for a bottle of wine! With food so cheap, they have to put the prices higher for drink (which we will all be doing).

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
Safeway said:
Picasso. £3 for any main dish. Fatboy and I had a delighful candlelit meal there a couple of weeks ago.

He said afterwards that he'd had an erection the whole evening which, if I'm honest, made me feel a little cheap.

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Van der Gully

Jul 10, 2003
Brunssum, NL
Think I might have a solution to your problem Brighton Bird if you want to eat at Donatellos. You could make it a fancy dress evening and all go as the blokes from the 118 ad, unless your mate has a rainbow mohican or is otherwise obvious to spot I reckon you might get away with it, droopy 70's taches and sideburns are a pretty good disguise.

Van der Gully said:
Think I might have a solution to your problem Brighton Bird if you want to eat at Donatellos. You could make it a fancy dress evening and all go as the blokes from the 118 ad, unless your mate has a rainbow mohican or is otherwise obvious to spot I reckon you might get away with it, droopy 70's taches and sideburns are a pretty good disguise.

Good idea but it won't work as we'll look like nonces, no-one will agree and we will be going out after. Got a few good ideas now though. Thanks to all that helped!

Ok venue sorted - now after party!

Anyone know any nightclubs that don't play house on a Friday night. anything cheesy (80's - yeah!), dance, funk, or anything else that most people can dance too?

In Brighton.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here