O/T Car Boot Sales

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

sticklebrick

Apr 27, 2008
Has anyone been to the Saturday boot sale at BHASVIC? Got loads of tat to sell and wondered if the Saturday sale was busy or not or whether I should wait till Sunday? Grateful for any advice on where best to sell.

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
Not sure on the one at BHASIVC but went to one at the racecourse earlier this year and it was absolutely heaving, there were hundreds of sellers and literally thousands of buyers. Not sure how often they have the boot sales there though.

Gordon the Gopher

Jul 16, 2003
Hove
I did the racecourse one in the Summer. Definitely bigger than BHASVIC and got rid of most of my tat!

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
I did the racecourse one last sunday. Tho its "open" from 12 - 4 I got there at 11 and there were people buying stuff. Couldnt believe as soon as I got out my car there were LOADS of people hovering around before I had even got my stuff out.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I have literally NEVER been to a car boot sale as either a buyer or a seller.

I couldn't imagine anything worse.

My tat is freecycled where possible. If the skanker who picks it up subsequently punts it on at a car boot and makes a few quid then they're welcome to it.

Surrey_Albion

Jan 17, 2011
Horley
Anyone know what happened to the one that used to be Sunday at Hickstead????, massive one, but went couple weeks ago and just empty feilds

See-Goals

DIIIIIIIIIIIIIVE
Aug 13, 2004
Seaford
I have literally NEVER been to a car boot sale as either a buyer or a seller.

I couldn't imagine anything worse.

My tat is freecycled where possible. If the skanker who picks it up subsequently punts it on at a car boot and makes a few quid then they're welcome to it.

I felt the same with memories of being dragged around them as a kid with the bribe of 50p to spend on anything I wanted (unless it was a broken he-man).

Saying that my mum is still obsessed with them and swears they are a paradise for strange people who collect random old vinyl. Now I'm interested.

Thanks CFK, I did go over by the Shave hatch but wasnt there either, thanks for link though

It was called off due to raining. That website gets updated very early on day (8am ish) to say cancelled if there is adverse weather.

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
Can see today's boot sale at Bhasvic being cancelled (or at least poorly attended) due to weather.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports