Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

O/T Brewerys

Lurchy

Jul 2, 2014
I couldn't find a list / databases of venues that wasn't free either - although admittedly didn't look that hard - I'm sure there's a pub guide directory I can also use somewhere. I did try trip advisor bits too but have only recently started the project. Thanks for your help chap.

There's a good list of pubs on the Real Ale Hunter website, will probably be of much use, but be warned it is an extensive list:

http://www.realalehunter.co.uk/pubs

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Hall and wood house ( badger ale) own pretty much every pub in Horsham and their beer is shite!

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Just wanted to pick your brains as I know a lot on here know about pubs...

I've recently embarked on a project where I need to contact pubs / working clubs etc for something. I had a lot of success using the 'shepherd & neame' website as I was aware they owned a lot of pubs around this area. (Used their list of pubs and contact us pages to get hold of many venues easily). My question is, can anyone list me other Brewerys like shepherd & neame who own a large number of venues? Anywhere in England is the target market....

Help much appreciated!

Can I help you with the spelling of 'Shepherd Neame'? There's no '&'. :moo:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

wehatepalace

Limbs
Apr 27, 2004
Pease Pottage
Hall and wood house ( badger ale) own pretty much every pub in Horsham and their beer is shite!
They're gradually turning them into foodie pubs though, and the grub ain't half bad.
The Hornbrook is a nice pub for a meal and The Dragon at Colgate has just been refurbished and the food in there is very good quality.
As for the beer I can comment as I'm a cider man, but I have been told badger beer isn't the best !

Cosmic Joker

The Motorik
Apr 14, 2010
Chichester
If all you want is contact details for pubs, then whatpub.com If you just go through breweries and pub companies then you'll miss out on freehouses altogether, many of which offer something quite different to the tied/managed trade.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Brains and Felinfoel are the biggest two in Wales.

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Surely this depends on what you want the pub for. Selling them something normally starts at the top and works down. For instance get in with Shepherd & Neame at the HQ and they will distribute. Then again go to maps on the net and ask for pubs. 1000's come up.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here