Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

O/T Best place to order some flowers in Shoreham

pompeydel

May 27, 2004
West Sussex
Hi all,

Mums birthday, need to order some nice flowers, any recommendations for decent florists in Shoreham?

Cheers :)

CheeseRolls

NSC Patron
Jan 27, 2009
Shoreham Beach
Flower house in East Street - The lady who runs it sometimes seems a little grumpy, probably because she drives up to New Covent Garden at stupid o' clock to select her own stuff for the shop.

pompeydel

May 27, 2004
West Sussex
:thumbsup: Cheers guys, all ordered now from the Flower House, seemed quite cheerful on the phone?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Oh, it's your mum's birthday. I was going to ask what you had done wrong.

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
good one nextdoor but one to shoreham royal british legion by the station

This, the one on the corner next to the station at the bottom of Buckingham Road. When my Dad passed away last year, my work colleauges ordered some Interflora from there for me, and it was superb - not that I'm a "flower" type person", but I could appreciate them.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Nearly most mornings a dutch lorry delivers flowers or perhaps skunk to that shop

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
Nearly most mornings a dutch lorry delivers flowers or perhaps skunk to that shop

That lorry is ultra hi-tech. It's usually parked there delivering when I walk past to the station each day. Cool machine - literally. Strange though - it's just occurred to me that I see it every day, but I don't recall ever seeing the driver !

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here