Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

O/t baby buggies

I have a six-month old granddaughter who frequently is a passenger in a baby buggy. Advanced though she is, she CAN NOT ACTUALLY WALK YET!.

And when she does begin to walk, I doubt very much whether he would be able to cover the same distances comfortably as Mummy or Daddy.

I would admit that some people are inconsiderate when using such vehicles, but they are not as stupid as people who park on or half on pavements, meaning that people pushing such things or wheelchairs have to risk life and limb by taking to the carriageway.

The blooming kids get pampered something rotten these days no wonder they are useless:smokin:

Westdene Wonder

Aug 3, 2010
Brighton
These buggies seem to get bigger and heavier with parents trying to out chav each other,they are also a problem in some coffee bars where groups meet up, apart from lack of space to move around there is the sound of youngsters trying to attract their mother who is either ignoring them while talking to others in the group or of course making numerous calls on their mobile, its worth counting up the number of buggies before you choose to go in.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here