Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Nzuzi Toko SIGNS

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
Looks a promising signing.

Watching the You Tube clip he looks extremely fast across the ground and managed to recover a few situations where he was definitely caught out of position but that side of his game will hopefully improve with experience.

I'm just glad we've gone for someone with pace as our distinct lack of pace all over the pitch was evidently a problem all season.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Did Grasshoppers let him jump or did he reject a new contract?

Non Swiss clubs are allowed to enter into pre contract negotiations in January when a player's existing contract is due to expire at the end of the season. Either Grasshoppers didn't want to match the 3 year deal or were prepared to release him anyway.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Non Swiss clubs are allowed to enter into pre contract negotiations in January when a player's existing contract is due to expire at the end of the season. Either Grasshoppers didn't want to match the 3 year deal or were prepared to release him anyway.

Be interesting to hear views from grasshoppers fans.

Wouldn't be great if rejected by a Swiss club .

Open minded

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
He's from Switzerland, so that's a big plus.

Plus.jpg

Comedy Steve

We're f'ing brilliant
Oct 20, 2003
BN6
Anyone else thinks he really reminds them of Michael Essien? Fast, strong, head down player. Excited. Could be immense.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
With a nod to Barry Manilow.....

His name is Toko, Toko Nzuzi
To stop him, you'll need an Uzi
Tackling and passing and shooting for fun
At the Aaaaammexxxxx, we fell in love..........

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
I'm thinking of a version of Public Enemy's My Uzi Weighs a Tonne.

Get up, a get down.
Nzuzi's had you done.

Whenever he's had someone sprawled all over the floor with a firm but fair bit of hardman slicing. Anyone out there got any klaxonic beatboxing skills to go with it in the North?

father_and_son

Jan 23, 2012
Under the Police Box
I'm sorry but I just don't understand how you can sign a player with no manager in place. I just don't get it. How do we know he will fit the incoming man's plan. Obviously there is no plan. Just like we feared. Managers don't have much say in which players are signed, it's mainly down to the finance guys.

We have a squad of 17 players not signed by the new manager. Why is Toko any different from any of them?

There are clear gaps in our squad that MUST be filled before the season starts and we'll lose out on some players that would be good for us if we don't act early.

Nothing to do with "finance guys" - its common sense!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here