Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Nzuzi Toko on his way out

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
Is Kemy actually alive?

Oh he's alive. Well, he was when he posted this photo of himself 5 hours ago.

10914493_606418496125529_1215438864_n.jpg

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
What a cock.

The pavement is that wide, yet STILL he insists on standing in the cycle lane.
Proper, proper laughing at that, well done Sir.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
True. But he was MOTM against Man Utd when playing for Swansea and (not so much this season) but seeing him in warm up at half time last season where they do that chase the ball thing, his skill was unbeliveable.

Sadly his best talent has been fleecing us.
I maintain The Kemster was exactly the right player signed at exactly the right time.
But he turns out to have exactly the wrong mentality for the life of a well paid, cosseted, privileged soccerballist.

A complete waste of money, time, effort, and space.
I wonder if in years to come he'll look back on now and think "bugger, if only ...".

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Is Kemy actually injured?

Only in the head (apparently).

This was a quote from assistant manager (to Oscar Garcia) Nathan Jones, in the Argus, back on March 4 2014:-

Kemy is a fantastic player. We just need a little bit more from him. He is endeavouring to do that. He needs to contribute every single day and that's what he's learning to do now. Every day he's getting stronger. He's a fantastic talent, we love him. Technically he is outstanding, Premier League talent, he's just got to make sure he is contributing day in day out and he's getting there.

And then, from Sami Hyypia, also in the Argus, on September 12 2014:-

...but I can see that he can play football. He can see some passes that not many players can see. He is definitely very gifted, so I can see that he has a part to play. We know his problems and we need to try to help him sort out his problems and then he has a fair chance to play.

I think he needs to be top fit. ...so he needs to get fit and I think he is in a good way now. When he has been out he has worked very hard for his fitness. Hopefully he understands what he has to do but we can only educate him. At the end of the day it has to come from each player, what you want to do and what you don't want to do. You don't have to do anything. If you are not wanting to do it then you need to face the consequences. If I say to a player it would be great for you to do this to improve your chances to still have a good career and he is not willing to do it then it's not my problem. I'm not going to hurt or my life is not changing. They need to understand that they are doing it for themselves.

And then, three weeks ago, from Chris Hughton in the Argus:-

First and foremost he needs to be fit and available. ...I know [Dale Stephens] as a player and what he can do, Kemy as well. But he hasn't been fit and so hasn't been available for selection. He is a good player, an experienced player and he has played at a good level, but at the moment all the concentration has to be on players fit and available.

Pretty damning when your fitness has been called into question by three successive managerial regimes over the course of 10 months.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here