Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] NYE 2017 In or Out?

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
How do you marinade a curry sauce? I thought that you used a sauce to marinate fish, meat etc?

Probably marinate was the wrong word as everybody knows a curry improves with leaving a couple of days and the flavour and taste increase so that is what I shall do. Not sure what the correct word is for that process.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Probably marinate was the wrong word as everybody knows a curry improves with leaving a couple of days and the flavour and taste increase so that is what I shall do. Not sure what the correct word is for that process.

Making in advanced and reheating

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Wish I was having an early one but being dragged to a party, plan on booking a cab for 1am. Up at 10 for football... then got an afternoon and evening with friends in London after the game !

robinsonsgrin

Mar 16, 2009
LA...wishing it was devon..
in on my tod as he who wont be obeyed is oop norf with family.
hoping next door do not have a party else an early night will not be on the cards!! up in time for a decent pre footy breakfast and coach to the hallowed church at 10.15

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

Left in the fridge

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
I'm working the last of 7 night shifts but I'm not bothered as NYE is invariably a bit crap.
Will probably go up the pub monday night for a couple of sherbets

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here