Nw corner next season!

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

TheFatBallBoy

Jan 10, 2010
Hove
This must be filled with the more vocal type of fan,its the last chance to have an extension of the north singing area,don't let the stiffs get there first:down:

Albion_Dave

Jul 4, 2011
Eastbourne
They will have to have an X Factor like audition when they do the season ticket presentation to see if the "Customer" is worthy of that area.

It's a no from me.

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
funny enough my lad had a sneak of the view etc sat after the game,he is trying to get all his mates in there,but is thinking if he doesnt like it,he wont get back we me and my mates

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
This must be filled with the more vocal type of fan,its the last chance to have an extension of the north singing area,don't let the stiffs get there first:down:

by the way saltdean won 3/2 at culver yesterday if you already didnt know,2 very good solid teams

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
You will need to satisfy the selection criteria, 1) at least ten tattoos, 2) liberal use of the EFF and C word, 3) ability to throw a plastic bottle at least 20 metres.

TheFatBallBoy

Jan 10, 2010
Hove
funny enough my lad had a sneak of the view etc sat after the game,he is trying to get all his mates in there,but is thinking if he doesnt like it,he wont get back we me and my mates
snap! at 16 years old they are looking to sit with mates,its a toss up between nw and next to away fans in the south:facepalm:

Zamo123

Mar 1, 2012
just phoned the club to try and swap my seat to the corner and was told no season ticket members get priority !!

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
next to away in south is a better shout,they have started to sing a lot more and are getting used to following the west stand upper wings imo,i wont move tbf,good crack up by me,few hikers rest lads,10 in our group and great view

Albion Robster

Jul 21, 2003
North West
just phoned the club to try and swap my seat to the corner and was told no season ticket members get priority !!

Say that again?
Existing season ticket holders DON'T get priority?

Five us have requested to move from the East Upper to the NW next season. We will be loud and absusive towards the opposition player taking a corner!

smeariestbat

May 5, 2012
i'll not be renewing my season ticket next year due to moving abroad. Its in the back row of the northstand in N1D. Considering holding an auction* to transfer it to the highest bidder, highly sought after ticket dontcha know ;)

*the above comment is a JOKE

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Many of the N1A (now D) fans moved along underneath the police box on Saturday to try out the new seats, in the second half the back of the new section was pretty full. I believe a lot of them want to move up there next season so it will be interesting who actually gets priority.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Under the police/security box is the place to be. The boys under there sounded very loud on Saturday.

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
i'll not be renewing my season ticket next year due to moving abroad. Its in the back row of the northstand in N1D. Considering holding an auction* to transfer it to the highest bidder, highly sought after ticket dontcha know ;)

*the above comment is a JOKE

If you've got a PSL your well in your means to do just that.

Well I thought that was interesting.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports