Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Nutribullet

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
a) What advert, do you work for them or something?
b) What's wrong with a normal food processor? (which anyone who cooks anything will presumably already have - I've had a Moulinex since I was 18 - 14 years, still going strong).

The UK version of THIS advert:
[yt]mVJ2i-owUCY[/yt]

Nah I don't work for them. (If I did I wouldn't have ordered it via NSC's very own amazon link but would have nicked one out the warehouse or something.)

I'm not totally boned up on the science but there's some patented cyclonic chopping action going on which means it blends more efficiently. It would make a shit food processor because it goes straight from chunks to liquid in literally no time. I don't have a food processor either.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Why do you want to make fruit into smoothies? You boost your metabolism by actually eating the fruit in it's natural state.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Right so the consensuses of this thread is that is fruit no longer good for you then and all this 5 a day is bollocks ???

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
It's 5 a day of fruit and/or vegetables. Don't overdo the fruit as it has a lot of sugar.

there's nothing wrong with fruit sourced sugar, as long as you account for it. its only bad when people think juices are as calorific as water, drink a litre not realising they've had 500 kcal there.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
On a more serious note, if you can be arsed and don't overload on fruits it's probably a good thing to be doing, I just got fed up with it. Might say more about me than the benefits of nutri bullet.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here