Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Number Plates

227 BHA

Jul 5, 2003
Findon Valley, Worthing
Had mine aprox 18 years now. Been on 6 or 7 different cars. Saw it listed in the classifieds in a Sunday paper one weekend for £600 odd - been offered a lot more than that but would never part with it.
When I first got and drove to the Goldstone from Worthing and parked off the Old Shoreham Road I only ever saw one other BHA plate - now there's hundreds!

solly

Aug 31, 2005
I love my MA51 BHA plate had it since '05 ........ but the best other plate I saw on a Range Rover was ORG45M, after that I think it was Tim Dutton of the kit car company had TOO 510W on a Lamboi n the Worthing area

Bognor Bystander

Looking for a new job
Oct 7, 2010
Bognor Regis
That would be Anson then? Has he moved to Southsea?

Yes I worked with him at IBM until he retired - and yes he has a few properties but now residing in Southsea and working for Sunsail skippering boats !
Elvis and Anson.jpg

Gary Leeds

May 5, 2008
Saw a car on the M62 with a plate of YE 51 DOG, didn't see if the driver was male or female, if it had been female I might have asked for a go when she next parked up :)

ALB 10 N is now on a landrover discovery somewhere I beleive

and of course if you own a personalised plate that someone doesn't believe exists you can go to http://ownvehicle.askmid.com/ but you can only use this for your own vehicle, you cant go checking random reg numbers like P155OFF :)

p.s. ELV1S is now on a VAUXHALL MOKKA TECH LINE 4WD

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here