Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Number plate....

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
Advertisment for number plate in Argus GU11 SEA for £1,295 + of course £80 transfer fee....if I did'nt have a BHA plate might have fancied this!

Del Boy

Oct 1, 2004
I guess you're the seller. Also, I think it's a shit number plate. Can get better from dvla for much cheaper.

Grapes of Wrath

Nov 1, 2009
Worthing
Advertisment for number plate in Argus GU11 SEA for £1,295 + of course £80 transfer fee....if I did'nt have a BHA plate might have fancied this!

Nah, not one of the better ones. I own, and much prefer something with BHA in it, unless it is something exceptional.

There was a post on here a few months back about Albion related plates, and some of our fans have got some good ones.

Snowy

Jul 14, 2003
Perranporth
Saw this earlier today in Worthing. Would be good for an ex fanzine contributor?

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1309205277124.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1309205277124.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 323

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Saw this earlier today in Worthing. Would be good for an ex fanzine contributor?

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk

Is that lasagne on the windscreen ?

227 BHA

Jul 5, 2003
Findon Valley, Worthing
On the way to work the other day I saw

H8 BHA

on a dark blue Toyota Auris. As H8 is 'Hate' I'm assuming this was not a Brighton fan - more likely a Palace supporter? But who would go to the bother of having an opposition number plate rather than one for your own club?

I'd guess that's owned by an Albion fan who didnt think through their purchase very thoroughly! :lol:

Why on earth would you still have it on your car if you are indeed a Brighton fan cos surely it must have finally dawned on you what H8 looks like? :lol:

I'd guess that's owned by an Albion fan who didnt think through their purchase very thoroughly! :lol:

Why on earth would you still have it on your car if you are indeed a Brighton fan cos surely it must have finally dawned on you what H8 looks like? :lol:

Who knows - I saw it in the Pound Hill area of Crawley about 8:15am.

Everyone keep an eye out for this plate in the Amex car park/park & ride! And if you see the driver ask them why they hate the Albion...?

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
On the way to work the other day I saw

H8 BHA

on a dark blue Toyota Auris. As H8 is 'Hate' I'm assuming this was not a Brighton fan - more likely a Palace supporter? But who would go to the bother of having an opposition number plate rather than one for your own club?

why is H8 = hate :shrug:

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
I saw cox 7 ( or maybe it was the other away around 7 cox) , big flash Audi going down the Falmer Road, i assume it was Dean's ?
anyone know for sure ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here