Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Nugent to Derby.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Nugent has 8 goals in 42 for mboro. Ok sub at top championship club, not much more

Sent from my SM-G9350 using Tapatalk

KVLT

Sep 15, 2008
Rutland
Nugent has 8 goals in 42 for mboro. Ok sub at top championship club, not much more

Sent from my SM-G9350 using Tapatalk

Is that starts though? I'm sure I recall him coming on as a late substitute quite often last season, or is my memory failing me?

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Is that starts though? I'm sure I recall him coming on as a late substitute quite often last season, or is my memory failing me?
It's not starts .... But if he is that great why was he always on the bench!

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I think you're missing the context here, I was just pointing out that Brighton have the exact same number of 'Strikers' (according to official site) as we do.....

Not if we include your wingers, as well.

mikeyjh

Dec 17, 2008
Llanymawddwy
Not if we include your wingers, as well.

Man, I need a head banging emoticon - Without going back to name names, Person A took the list of 'strikers' from the official DCFC site, person B (Me) took the list of 'strikers' from the BHA site, they had the same number, 7. That is all. Both of them include people we don't think of as strikers, both of them also included a player who was no longer at the club.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Man, I need a head banging emoticon - Without going back to name names, Person A took the list of 'strikers' from the official DCFC site, person B (Me) took the list of 'strikers' from the BHA site, they had the same number, 7. That is all. Both of them include people we don't think of as strikers, both of them also included a player who was no longer at the club.

:wink:

HP Seagull

Danny Cullip: Hero
Sep 26, 2008
Seems we were interested according to Naylor, but only as a loan option.

Slightly surprised to be honest - hardly a Baldock-style player.

super ads

Jul 14, 2009
He would definitely be an upgrade on Baldock. We aren't going to sign anyone in that position who is better than Nugent. I hope I'm proved wrong though.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Quite. If Derby pass us, then Reading and Leeds probably will too. Right now, a strong Derby can do us some favours.
They're only 6 points behind 3rd, and they have a good squad.

sjamesb3466

Jan 31, 2009
Leicester
Really have an intense dislike for Nugent and don't really know why. Very overrated striker for me. Lazy and gives up far too easily when things aren't going my way.

Murray and Hemed better players who will fight the cause more in the last few months of the season.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here