Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

#nufc

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Newcastle fans I know are very complimentary about us, love Hughton, and hope we go up with them.

The season ticket holders I know are very much in this camp. They want us to beat Huddersfield, Reading, Leeds & Derby. Like us, they're interested in there being a huge gap between the 3rd place team and top two. Let's try and get promoted before we start worrying about beating Newcastle to the Championship title.

I hope Newcastle smash the aforementioned teams to such an extent that they go on winless runs (like we did to Norwich).

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
I'm enjoying the tooing and froing at the top of the table. The title is a sub-plot but an intriguing one nonetheless, and this will be our most important trophy if we can pull it off.

I think it's really important and key to keeping us on our toes. With us and Newcastle fighting it out it can only benefit us. If we had no one challenging us then complacency could creep in.

As for Newcastle fans i have always found them knowledgeable and good fun.

albionfan37

Aug 14, 2014
What’s it called? Cumbernauld
Of course promotion is more important than the title. But....

....for those of us who grew up in the 70s and 80s and recall the Kop, almost every year, to a 20,000 man of them, singing: "Just like a team, that's gonna win the FOOTBALL LEAGUE....We shall not be moved!" I would love it (love it) if we could sing this at Villa Park. Wouldn't you?

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Making villa do a guard of honour on there own patch would be bloody marvellous

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
Of course promotion is more important than the title. But....

....for those of us who grew up in the 70s and 80s and recall the Kop, almost every year, to a 20,000 man of them, singing: "Just like a team, that's gonna win the FOOTBALL LEAGUE....We shall not be moved!" I would love it (love it) if we could sing this at Villa Park. Wouldn't you?

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Singing Championes always sounds better than SIGNING 'We're going up in SECOND place'

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Singing Championes always sounds better than SIGNING 'We're going up in SECOND place'

Also, it would be nice to win our most important trophy to date, apart from the Charity Shield of course!

Jan 22, 2017
As a Newcastle fan if the season ended now I'd be over the moon. Winning the title is a bonus and would be nice but I really don't care as long as we finish in the top two. Brighton going up whether it is first or second is something that will please me as long as we go up with you. I think the middle of February until the end will decide it. We have some very hard games.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
You'll find most Newcastle fans are like us. Don't care where we finish as long as it's top two.
Yep.

I spend a fair bit of time up there and they're always complimentary about us with the above being the main view.

They love CH too, and are glad to see him doing well.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here