Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSLols mis-firing?

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
i would have PM'd but know previously thats not the most effective method to grab Bozza's attention.... seems to me the board is mis-firing a bit.

the "new posts" link always returns a "site temporarily unavailable" page and posting waits a bit then says theres a problem with submission and presents you with the Edit Post. if not paying attention you hit submit and you've double posted.

pretty sure its not me as its the same at work as home and noted quite a few others double posts today

(and while im here... the "albion" prefix buggers up th elayout when using the "new post", the thread title is choped in half horizontially)

:drama:

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
i would have PM'd but know previously thats not the most effective method to grab Bozza's attention.... seems to me the board is mis-firing a bit.

the "new posts" link always returns a "site temporarily unavailable" page and posting waits a bit then says theres a problem with submission and presents you with the Edit Post. if not paying attention you hit submit and you've double posted.

pretty sure its not me as its the same at work as home and noted quite a few others double posts today

(and while im here... the "albion" prefix buggers up th elayout when using the "new post", the thread title is choped in half horizontially)

:drama:
Hadn't noticed the 'New Posts' thing myself as I don't use it but have tested it and same happens for me on Firefox.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I've not been able to search, all day, from my home computer.
It goes to the same temp page,

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here