Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

'NSK Lewis Dunk song'

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Does it really matter whether a song is rubbish or not, some fans are just pathetic critising their fellow fans with everything they do, we need more noise, as requested by the chairman and what do we get, whine whine whine cry cry cry its like a primary school playground.

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
Does it really matter whether a song is rubbish or not, some fans are just pathetic critising their fellow fans with everything they do, we need more noise, as requested by the chairman and what do we get, whine whine whine cry cry cry its like a primary school playground.

When you say 'Dunk' like it's two syllables then it's just shit.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
It doesn't matter how old you are, but all the suggested songs on here have always been terrible - they don't rhyme, don't scan, and don't fit the tunes (such as the tunes actually exists). And that is without discussing the actual quality of the singing.

PS. I have always quite liked "We're shit and we know we are" (repeat to end). It's short, concise, to the point, and currently accurate.

PPS To use the line "he'll f**k you up" or similar may be unhelpful given recent legal history.

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there
Treat people as children and that is what you get. The club has chosen the route it wants to take and this has an impact on the atmosphere. Simple.

Allow a football crowd to behave like a modern day non violent football crowd and you'll get an atmosphere.

Make a football crowd behave as If they're at the theatre and you won't (until the baddy enters stage left).

Watch every other game on TV highlights and see how many are forced to sit. How many other fans are marginalised and brow beaten like we are?

Bloom and Barber need to decide what they want and act accordingly. They need to stop the contradictory statements/actions

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
What's wrong with being sixteen? Ohh they wernt even at the goldstone, grow up. *rant*

Just an observation I made as a few of these got off the train at Brentford, started trying to sing one of those crappy european songs....Like the ones that Palace sing...then sheepishly started looking round for their leader...Whoever that may be!

To the tune off "Man from Argentina"

Who's the number 5 for Brighton and Hove Albion,
Who's the number 5 we want to score,
Lewis Dunk wears the shirt and he gets stuck in where it hurts,
And will not mention Upson anymore.
Try this? Mess around with it? Can even be used for other players...e.g GG??? Change some words? Change all the words?? [emoji2]

This is why you shouldn't post when pissed

ajwseagull

Apr 15, 2014
To the tune of Yankee doodle

Who put the ball in the pikeys net
Gordon Gordon Greer,
Gordon Gordon Greeeer
Gordon Gordon Greeeer,
Gordon Gordon Greer'

Can also be used for Lewis Dunk but I thought Greer sounded better and goes with the goals he's scored against the opposition!

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel
To the tune of Yankee doodle

Gordon Gordon Greer,
Gordon Gordon Greeeer
Gordon Gordon Greeeer,
Gordon Gordon Greer'

Can also be used for Lewis Dunk but I thought Greer sounded better and goes with the goals he's scored against the opposition!

I may be confused here, but when did Greer score against Palace? I assume that's who you meant by "Pikeys".

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here