Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSFG - Palace cheerleaders HOT

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
Agreed. Proper cheerleaders. Guilty pleasure.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
You don't think men go to Selhurst Park to watch the team do you ?

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
there are 2 things i am jealous about crystal palace for. 1) their cheer leaders. 2) danny butterfields mullet was a work of art

gripper stebson

Jul 27, 2004
Yep. Pretty good!

crystalpalacecheerleaders_576x324.jpg

article-1301521730404-0B68CD2100000578-440566_636x424.jpg

crystals-1.jpg

crystals-bend.jpg

crystals-2.JPG.gallery.jpg

Fair play to Palace on that!!

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
bloody hell..............there are gorgous!!!!!!!

logan89

Jan 4, 2007
Brington
Wow! Eight posts in and no one has commented on how Gully's Girls are better which obviously they aren't.

But i bet the palace ones don't help out in community projects!

wehatepalace

Limbs
Apr 27, 2004
Pease Pottage
someone is bound to say that they are all ugly, and that they have had better. They are quite clearly fit and I would quite happily screw them to within an inch of their lives, even though they are Palace scummers !

May 17, 2011
1066 country
fit romany gypsies

They obviously got them in from the local strip club,if you look again closely they still av a score tucked in their knickers.no wonder palace are skint.fit as though. i'ld love to get their caravan rocking for 3 mins. ok! im braging 30secs.:clap:

D

Deleted member 18477

to be fair a couple of gullys girls are quite fit, we just dont dress them like proper cheerleaders, make them wear f*** loads of make up, give them a spray tan and only employee them if they have perfectly round tits! SORT IT OUT BLOOM! p.s. get rid of the rough gullys girls.

Ta.

fork me

I have changed this
Oct 22, 2003
Gate 3, Limassol, Cyprus
Yeah, they're cute, but they look like professional models. That means they're doing it for the cash.

Gully's Girls are genuine local girls who love the club and are giving up their time for the club and the community. I'd rather have Gully's Girls at the club than that other lot any day. They're more what Brighton is about to me.

D

Deleted member 18477

Yeah, they're cute, but they look like professional models. That means they're doing it for the cash.

Gully's Girls are genuine local girls who love the club and are giving up their time for the club and the community. I'd rather have Gully's Girls at the club than that other lot any day. They're more what Brighton is about to me.

if you dont want to smash all the cheerleaders back doors in and destroy them then they are not proper cheerleaders. when were talking cheerleaders, morals do not count!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here