Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSC's 'Most Prolific' 2012

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I think we may have upset 'Stat Brother'. Is he worried I may catch up with his 13,000 posts talking bollocks:drink: Thats me not him:wink:
They weren't all bollox, a few were about stuff I know!

Ken Livingstone Seagull

Aug 29, 2003
Maui, Hawaii
OMG. I'm in 1402nd place and had my best year ever with 57 posts. That's well fewer than some post in a day. :facepalm:

Bozza can you do a new table showing coefficients between time served, fewest posts, most references to Hawaiiana and most irrelevant bollox? I'd be at least half way up the table in that case.

Alternatively can we start a binfest on the virtues of poi?

Aloha :tumble:

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
OMG. I'm in 1402nd place and had my best year ever with 57 posts. That's well fewer than some post in a day. :facepalm:

Bozza can you do a new table showing coefficients between time served, fewest posts, most references to Hawaiiana and most irrelevant bollox? I'd be at least half way up the table in that case.

Alternatively can we start a binfest on the virtues of poi?

Aloha :tumble:

I posted 66 times yesterday :nono:

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
I'm 32nd and the meat in an 8 Ace and Ernest sandwich, surely every girl's dream spit roast combo.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Is there a full list? I'm sure I'm somewhere near the bottom but then I always bellieve in quality over quantity (no doubt some will disagree!!!)

SeagullSongs

Oct 10, 2011
Southampton

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
How many posters have boosted their post by just putting 'THIS' in reply...?

Cue for someone to boost their count by putting THIS after this...it's either this or Shirley....all one word post should be discounted...

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado

Cue for someone to boost their count by putting THIS after this...it's either this or Shirley....all one word post should be discounted...

You asked for it--Shirley This-------see 'Ninja' not a mention of 'Ernest':wink:

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
So, who is the weird person under Brunswick (243)? He's bound to assume something fishy is going on! There may even be something on You Tube!

SeagullSongs

Oct 10, 2011
Southampton

This, shirley?

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Lady Gull and US would have been in pretty close contention for this until their self imposed exodus to the soft recovery room that is Seagulls Chat.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
4 people with over 50 posts today!
Beach Hut with 75 :ohmy:
As Beachy will prove, it's a snickers not a sprint.

Any young punks wanting to play with the big boyz need to ask the question:-

'Can I do it on a lovely sunny day in July?'.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here