Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSC's 'Most Prolific' 2012

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
4th day of the year , by the looks of it there a quite a few posters already into 3 figures.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
How can you see that?

Yesterday there was a post containing 5 names who had posted over 40 and in one case over 60 times during the course of Thursday.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
f***ing hell was hoping I'd have gone down. I need to get a life and work harder, NSC is blocked at work now- doesn't stop me checking on my phone :down:

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
My missus thinks I have some mental health issues after only just over 1000 posts in six months---where does that leave the rest of you :mad:

If you had spent less time bollocks deep inside a novice nun, and more time sorting out my fcuking shirt and posting on here who knows where you might have come.Does your misses know about you and Ernest by the way,she might find out if i don`t get my shirt

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
If you had spent less time bollocks deep inside a novice nun, and more time sorting out my fcuking shirt and posting on here who knows where you might have come.Does your misses know about you and Ernest by the way,she might find out if i don`t get my shirt

Don't get shirty wiv me 'Mutts' :glare:. 'Ernest' knows about my missus and her issues, which is more important in our current relationship :kiss: :blush: Nice to hear from you anyway:thumbsup:

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Don't get shirty wiv me 'Mutts' :glare:. 'Ernest' knows about my missus and her issues, which is more important in our current relationship :kiss: :blush: Nice to hear from you anyway:thumbsup:

Do you ever post without mentioning [MENTION=1416]Ernest[/MENTION]? Serious question...

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Do you ever post without mentioning [MENTION=1416]Ernest[/MENTION]? Serious question...
Ease off Ninja the fella has a joke and it's working for him.
Next you'll be saying this wasn't funny:-

4534550755_288x373.png

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado

I have gone over my 1064 posts and 'Ernest' features in most of them but not all. Those others are taken up with 'Mutts Nutts' ramblings. However if you want to be a friend I'm open to offers, on one condition you must prove you have a similar sense of humour:thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here