Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSC's money

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Or we could put it all on us to be League One Champions!

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
I don't think NSC is rolling in it. I think it costs a small fortune as well as a huge amount of time and effort to keep it all ticking over. If Bozza wants to stick it all on us going up, great. If Bozza wants to blow it on hookers and drugs, fine. It's his money!!

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
The hosting fees have to paid each month plus one offs such as upgrades etc , the money comes out of the income derived from the banner ads and referrals to Amazon. Apart from the run up to Christmas there is less money coming in than is paid out so the balance is slowly diminishing. With NSCers using the Amazon link to make purchases instead of directly we can help stop this world famous website disappearing behind a paywall.

PHCgull

Gus-ambivalent User
Mar 5, 2009
the cost of bandwidth (which i would assume NSC is a reasonably big chomper of) can be volatile. Without a decent buffer, Bozza presumably can't underwrite the continued uptime of NSC.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai

Lord Bamber

Legendary Chairman
Feb 23, 2009
Heaven
could we buy a half & half scarf and send to Haans Kray Fan Club?

:lolol:

lost in london

Dec 10, 2003
London
I did think I should probably have PM'd Bozza as you're right, it's really his money to spend or save as he wants.

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
I did think I should probably have PM'd Bozza as you're right, it's really his money to spend or save as he wants.

Not to sure he needs another PM, I'm sure he will spend the money wisely...........What I want to know is who leaked out the info about the Hookers and Drugs????? I always enjoy the Friday night mods get together with a bit of entertainment :)

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I also really like spending other peoples money, for them.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here