Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Film] NSC's favourite 'surf' film?

Surrey_Albion

Jan 17, 2011
Horley
Surfs up not only the best about surfing but funniest film with penguins and a chicken

wunt be druv

Oh bugger..!
Jun 17, 2011
In my own strange world
Toss up between Endless Summer and Crystal Voyager with Big Wednesday a comfortable third....although I seem to remember one called Saltwater Wine..?? It was while back and the memory clouded by vast clouds of marijuana smoke🤗🤗🤗

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ;9016300 said:
Endless Summer is what made the town in Costa Rice where I live famous (Tamarindo). Robert August still lives here, see him in the grocery store most days :thumbsup:

have you met a guy called gregg from lancing.....he owns a hotel and a couple of large catamarans ....does a dive school off one and kite surf school off the other...??

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
I remember when getting Sky Movies for a while that i ended up flicking around - woof woof - for 32 minutes, and watching the constantly awful Gerard Butler in Chasing Mavericks. Jeez.

And, was there any actual surfing in...?
encino01.jpg

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ;9016300 said:
Endless Summer is what made the town in Costa Rice where I live famous (Tamarindo). Robert August still lives here, see him in the grocery store most days :thumbsup:
Sorry this rather passed me by yesterday.

Next time you see him feel free to let him know a couple of non surfing pasty faced Brit teenagers loved his film.
Jnr enjoyed the surfing while Lil Miss thoroughly enjoyed the safari with the mad South African.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here