DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Is Elsa Jean an acceptable answer?

C5E52311-FB02-4E83-BFFC-972FC02B12F1.jpeg

marlowe

Dec 13, 2015
After a few years of wearing home made jeans made by my mum the very first pair of branded jeans I bought myself were the Spanish brand Lois in the summer of 1978.
Straight leg, great fit and quality and cool bull logo.

I particularly liked the little leather triangular bull logo on the corner of the watch pocket.

Worn with turn ups and accessorised with a pair of tan coloured suede desert boots.

When they eventually wore out and it was time to invest in a second pair I think they had stopped marketing them in the UK at that time. I was most disappointed..

lois-denim-jeans-long-john-blog-spain-1962-michael-blankenstein-eindhoven-holland-tejana-jacket-.jpg

20210526_204549.jpg

I wouldn't mind another pair now for old times sake as I've always been quite nostalgic for my Lois jeans.

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
I really like Edwin because TK Maxx have started selling them. Japanese.

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
Tesco Turn-ups

Jan 30, 2008
Being a Gentleman of smaller stature, I too have previously found that Wranglers do, indeed fit me better than Levi’s.

However, having said that, I haven’t worn a pair of jeans for about 20 years as I don’t believe men over 40 should wear them.
Very Jeremy Clarkson, don’t you know.

The same goes for training shoes, unless wearing them for sport.

How about dungarees and crocs ???
Regards
DF

Tokyohands

Jan 5, 2017
Tokyo
Japan produces some fantastic jeans. My personal favourites are Momotaro (although they're pretty lumpy) and Edwin.

Happy Exile

NSC Patron
Apr 19, 2018
Uniqlo jeans seem to be the only ones that reliably fit me with comfort, especially their Japanese selvedge.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here