• Beach Hut

Votes: 42 37.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I feel the love but cannot vote for myself.

BTW those that are that thick not to realise the loyalty points scheme evolved out of the shambles of the scandal of the West Ham Cup Tickets so guess who was right............

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey

BTW those that are that thick not to realise the loyalty points scheme evolved out of the shambles of the scandal of the West Ham Cup Tickets so guess who was right............
There is no love. You're a CAUC that people either dislike intensely or are completely indifferent to.

Thanks for proving the "never wrong" point. Vote Beach Cock.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
There is no love. You're a CAUC that people either dislike intensely or are completely indifferent to.

Thanks for proving the "never wrong" point. Vote Beach Cock.

Oh dear, as I said anger management course really is required.

An insult that should get a ban and remind me what is it - are you small or something that gets you in this state ?

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
Gus is a bit of a cock for what happened at the end of last season but I wouldn't give him full CJTC status.

Beach Hut is ok.

Don't know who the other two are.

I'm abstaining from this one.

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
You should have paid attention to the nomination thread.

That is a cracking group tomorrow. Can we start that one now?

If I can be shady enough about it at work I might be able to rustle something up, considering this group isn't the most entertaining. If not I'll just do it tonight, don't want to keep this thing going for TOO long and leave it clogging up the board for weeks.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Radio is plebian, so I can't get worked up about Grimshaw. I have no Idea what an x-factor is, so don't care about Callaghan. Beach hut is one of us, so is ok in my book. Finally, that leaves Gus who thus gets my vote.

Why is radio plebeian. I would have argued completely the opposite. It is possibly the last potential oasis of calm in an otherwise out of control world.

But I guess it depends what you listen to.

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
Why is radio plebeian. I would have argued completely the opposite. It is possibly the last potential oasis of calm in an otherwise out of control world.

But I guess it depends what you listen to.

BBC Sussex is extremely plebeian with its very own list of CJTC's as presenters. If it wasn't for the (unintentional) comedic genius that John Lees cricket commentaries so often are and the Local Travel Reports I wouldn't listen.

Radio 1 has always been unlistenable to with a few honourable exceptions so I suppose my vote must go to this Grimshaw, whoever he is.

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
If I can be shady enough about it at work I might be able to rustle something up, considering this group isn't the most entertaining. If not I'll just do it tonight, don't want to keep this thing going for TOO long and leave it clogging up the board for weeks.

Match tonight - suggest you do it tomorrow, unless we lose, then leave it til Friday!

bhafc4eva

Nov 21, 2003
After reading this thread can I change my vote from Grimmy to Beach Hut. He really should win the whole competition in my eyes CJTC.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
After reading this thread can I change my vote from Grimmy to Beach Hut. He really should win the whole competition in my eyes CJTC.

Actually tempted to join with this.

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010

Always Right - Tick
Humourless - Tick

You miss the point (not surprisingly, people who call others thick normally have a complex about such issues). The issues around away ticketing being unfair were highlighted in the previous years Tottenham game when 6,000 tickets went like hot cakes and regular away fans were left without. There were not any posts from yourself at the time presumably because you had a ticket. It would simply not have occurred to you that the system was inherently unfair as it didn’t affect you – the only subject you care about. The only reason you got so hot under the collar regarding West Ham tickets was because you were personally affected. It would not have crossed your mind unless that was the case.

As for West Ham, We lost 3-0 if you didn’t get to see it.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Always Right - Tick
Humourless - Tick

You miss the point (not surprisingly, people who call others thick normally have a complex about such issues). The issues around away ticketing being unfair were highlighted in the previous years Tottenham game when 6,000 tickets went like hot cakes and regular away fans were left without. There were not any posts from yourself at the time presumably because you had a ticket. It would simply not have occurred to you that the system was inherently unfair as it didn’t affect you – the only subject you care about. The only reason you got so hot under the collar regarding West Ham tickets was because you were personally affected. It would not have crossed your mind unless that was the case.

As for West Ham, We lost 3-0 if you didn’t get to see it.

This

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
The concept of Nick Grimshaw beating Poyet into the second round is one that baffles me.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports