• Sepp Blatter

Votes: 78 56.9%
  • Jason Kitcat

Votes: 11 8.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
I really think Blatter will go all the way this year and win the award that he deserves.

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
You almost have to admire Blatter's continued defence of Qatar 22; it defies all logic on every possible level, and everyone knows this, yet he remains unimpeachable. He's the Kissinger of football.

mikeyjh

Dec 17, 2008
Llanymawddwy
I can't look beyond Brand - Hall is a candidate for another poll at a different time, Blatter is just Blatter and bit of a figure of fun these days. Kitcat is at least someone with strong beliefs and acting on them, just happens to annoy quite a lot of people. Brand is a different level of knob.

TheJasperCo

Jan 20, 2012
Exeter
Hall for the way he lied out of his arse to the public right up until just before his trial date. And I'm not talking about a sheepish little white lie, this was gross and blatent denial of his perverted child abuse.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
"Jason Kitcat wins popularity contest on Brighton fans forum"

Depends how you spin it, see (got to be SB for me)

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
Kitkat has a face one would never tire of kicking and Hall is a verbose child molester...I'm still going for Blatter though.

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
I'm voting Hall because I used to like the bloke. Now I think he's a scumrag to put it mildly.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here